Coins used to cover toppless female model nipples

Old January 13th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Default Coins used to cover toppless female model nipples

Hello

On the story below.

Can anyone find a photo of the toppless
model with her nipples covered with coins?

I have to agree that having images of
a woman topples, with her hard, round,
standing nipples, covered with coins is
a bit much. I wonder how they get the
coins to stay-on the nipples when they
change shape from soft too hard? I would
not want to have advertising like that
on public transportation were kids can
see it.

We need to have a topples (adults only),
coffee coffee shop here in the Phoenix
Arizona. I can assure you, the want
spill or splat the hot coffee when they
poor it in your cup.

Sir, would you like to have cream with
your coffee? (Be careful how you answer).

I would include a one-dollar tip on the
cost of the coffee. Too many cheep guys
out here. No free refills on the coffee.

Also sell doenuts as well.

---------------------------------------

FROM:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...s%20ad_1091633

01/13/2009 12:17:02

EMMA THOMPSON - THOMPSON RAGED ABOUT SEXY BUS AD

Actress EMMA THOMPSON grew so sick and tired of
slipping standards in using sex to sell in her
native Britain she was prompted to pen an angry
letter to London's former Mayor KEN LIVINGSTONE.
The Oscar winner started raging when she saw a
scantily-clad female advertising a product on
a bus.

The ad in question featured a topless model covering her
nipples with two 10 pence coins.

Thompson tells America's More magazine, "I find
it offensive and I don't care who knows it."
So she wrote to the Mayor: "I said, 'Take those
f**king images off! It's a bus!'" And Thompson is
still fuming after learning Brideshead Revisited
co-star Hayley Atwell was asked to slim down to
play her daughter. The actress states, "I went
absolutely ballistic. She didn't need to lose
weight, and it upset her deeply. It was an evil
thing to do." Thompson reveals she even
threatened to quit over the incident, and the
producers backed down. She adds, "She (Atwell)
looks so beautiful and womanly... That's what
God intended."

01/13/2009 12:17:02 PM

Old January 13th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
[...]

She's worried about slipping standards in advertising, but then drops an
F-bomb?

James

Old January 13th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Hello

On the story below.

Can anyone find a photo of the toppless
model with her nipples covered with coins?

A possible novel way to get our own dollar coins to "circulate".

Old January 13th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Just an aside...didn't the UK just reduce the diameter of the 10d? How
about a model that requires the old penny?
My bad. 8-)
Old January 13th 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
I wonder how they get the coins to stay-on the nipples when they
change shape from soft too hard?

Staple gun.

Old January 13th 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"RWF" wrote in message
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
I wonder how they get the coins to stay-on the nipples when they change
shape from soft too hard?

Staple gun.

Or perhaps a nipple wrench left over from the percussion firearm days.

Old January 13th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

FROM:http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...0raged%20about...

[...]

..

I hate the way people get so stupid over this. I believe that women
SHOULD be allowed to go topless in public ANYWHERE men can go topless.
They're just breasts. They're not going to turn kids to stone if they
see them. Breasts are not even private parts. It's just that a lot of
idiot perverted guys view it that way. There have been legal battles
in certain states in the U.S., and parts of Canada, where women have
fought, and won the right to go topless in public, and if I ever
decide to get a girlfriend, I'm going to encourage her to fight to
make topless women in public, legal here in Michigan, just because I
think its so stupid that people seem to "think" women's breasts need
to be covered. Nevermind that I read that, before the 1930s that "men"
were not supposed to go topless either, but so many men started doing
it that, the courts could not keep up with the cases, threw the cases
out, and legalized men going topless in public. I'd definately
encourge women to do the same thing, even today, even though its a bit
late. Oh, and I AM NOT A PERVERT who wants to stare at naked breasts
in public. I just think that women should have the same rights as men.
And people need to drop their current atitude toward breasts. If I
ever have kids, they will be allowed to watch movies with naked female
breasts in them. They just won't be able to watch if there are any
completely naked women or men.
Old January 14th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

wrote in message
and if I ever decide to get a girlfriend,

Nutt, old top, that's something you need never worry about.

Old January 14th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

wrote:
[...]

Your very last sentence seems to negate any logic that might have preceded
it.

James

Old January 14th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael G. Koerner

wrote:
[...]

I would wait a few weeks before encouraging women to partake in such a
protest, too - the weather guys are looking at -20C highs for the next several
days here in the Great Lakes region and they might get a wee bit cold and
goosepimply.

--
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |