LOOK-> FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS !!!

Old October 17th 03, 04:23 PM
Joseph Juhasz

Default LOOK-> FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS !!!

LOOK- FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS !!!

MEMO FROM: "Internet's Baseball Card Store"
http://www.baseball-cards.com
Home of the Weekly 8,000+ lot Auction
Our 248th Consecutive Week !!!

TO: Registered Bidders - Current AUCTION ENDS 9pm EST Sunday Dec. 3rd.

We send emails AT MOST once a week and ONLY to registered bidders.
To be removed from our files and our emails just drop us a note.

*** CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY FOR WINNING BIDDERS ***

We've done some of your Christmas shopping for you - FREE !!!

How about a UDA Autographed Tom Seaver 8x10 ?
It's FREE !!! And there are even better items available !!!

It's simple!
Spend $5 or more in this weeks auction and receive an early
Christmas gift from the InterNet's Baseball Card Store !!!
Keep it for yourself or use it as a Christmas present for a friend.
There is a nice selection to choose from.

For a list of available gifts and restrictions, please visit our
FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT web page. It will be available from our main page
and also our auction menu starting 7pm EST Saturday.

*** THIS WEEK'S AUCTION ***

VINTAGE & ODDBALL COLLECTORS - This will be the last week we auction
off singles from those interesting 1960's and 70's Topps Test Issues.

After this week's auction we are moving them all to our Marketplace were
they will be available only on a "For Sale" basis. We will continue to
include some lots and occasional stars and commons in future auctions.
Over 300+ items were started with their current bids set to -.25 making
the opening bid ZERO; meaning bidders may win this items for FREE !!!

*** AUCTION STEALS ***
As usual, we added several lots late last Saturday & Sunday and alert
bidders walked away with many great deals - Some for FREE !!!

You should check every Sunday and see what bargains await you !!!

THANKS FOR READING !!!
The InterNet's Baseball Card Store
http://www.Baseball-Cards.com
Home of the Weekly 8,000 lot auction