A few more

Old April 20th 11, 03:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default A few more

Got a few to share from the past week or so, today being the best day
of all, got 3, here ya go

Law & Order/Star Trek-(never thought I'd get this one!), got 2
addresses and don't know which one worked, just postmarked LA, and had
a 37 cent stamp on it, so I sent it out many moons ago.
Sorvino, Paul, c/o Innovative Artists, 1505 10th St, Santa Monica, CA
90401
or 9200 Sunset Blvd, Ste 900, LA, CA 90069, don't matter, I finally
got him, 2 signed IC's, 8 more and I'll have reached 400 Star Treks
autographs.

Red Dwarf
Gillespie, David, c/o Earache, the Character Voice Agency, 177 Wardour
St, London W1F 8WX, 2 signed IC's.

Dr. Who
McCoy, Sylvester, c/o Bronia Buchanan Assoc, Ltd, Nederlander House, 7
Great Russell St, London WC1B 3NH, a friend sent me a signed IC a
while back, but now I have my own, sent it out in Oct of 2009, but it
was worth the wait. Now I have 7 of the 8 living doctors, only McGann
won't sign TTM I guess, will try once more.

Football
Atkinson, Al, 218 Wells Ln, Springfield, PA 19064, NY Jets, 2 signed
IC's.
Baird, Bill, 6050 E. Heaton Ave, Fresno, CA 93727-5606, NY Jets, 2
signed IC's, and a nice note.

Baseball
Jose, Felix, c/o The Schaumburg Flyers, or 6814 W. Calumet Cir, Lake
Worth, FL 33467, I guess he's still there, sent the request out last
year, 1 Signed TC.

That's it for the past 7 days, hope everyone had a great week, till
next time,

Joe