Get Rich Quick Scams Revealed

Old December 15th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
http://ntlworld.com/c.reid2006

Default Get Rich Quick Scams Revealed

Read this article before you consider joining any paying for a "Get Rich
Quick" program

November 16th 2006
From the desk of Carol Roberts (Senior Reviewer)

Would'nt it be nice to make a bundle of money quickly, with minimal effort,
working at home in your pajamas? Of course it would. I for one would to have
money flowing into my bank account, working only a few hours a week from
home, so I'd have more time to spend with my kids and husband, without any
boss looking over my shoulder.

Whether its real estate investing, selling by classified ads, stock market
investing, internet affiliate marketing or something else, we've all seen
the fantastic claims peolpe make about making tons of money, AND how they
can show you how to do the same thing. I can tell you right now that 99% of
these people are total frauds. You may have even fallen pray to one of these
scam artists, selling you one of there "Get Rich Quick" programs. Me too. I
bought so many of these programs that I can't even recall how many. I don't
know why but I tend to find the "good" in people, and I was "sold" by these
marketing schemes time and time again, finally I got so FED UP I decided to
get to the bottom I this fascination we all have with get rich quick
programs, and find out if there really was ang LEGITIMATE programs for
making money.

I literally contacted the administrator of every get rich quick website I
could find. Posing as an investor, I managed to convince the owners that I
was seriously interested in purchasing their entire website and business.
That way, once the dollar signs flashed in their heads, they would give me
free access the their member area to review what I would be "buying". Well I
was disgusted with 99% of what I found. Many of the owners bosted about how
many people bought their useless program. I repeatedly found:

* outdated information
* non-workign links
* links leading to other sited that asked from more money
* no help section
* no real email support

I quickly realised that these so called "Get Rich Quick" programs were
totally useless. And the owners knew it, yet they were laughing all the way
to the bank! Needless to say, I didn't respond when they asked if I was
still interseted in buying their websites. Suprisingly, while sifting
through all the scam artists' websites, I was able to locate a copule of
individuals that actualy ran ligitimate programs.

The owners were every day people like you and me that found a way to make
extra money working from home on their computers. Their membership area were
impressive, with a good amount of quality information on how to make
$100-$200 per day on your computers doing very little work. I even chatted
with a few of their customers in several online forums, and they verified
that they were making extra money through the sites. It was like I found a
few diamonds in the rough. But don't take my word for it you can visit the 2
sites I found with the links below. See what you think.

They do charge a minimal fee for access to their program, which is to be
expected for any legitimate company that actually has people on staff who
are dedicated to helping you started. If you decide you are interested in
either of the programs below, I advise you to join quickly as the owners
have informed that they are getting so many new members by word of mounth
referrals, that they will be closing off membership in the next 7 days (by
the way you didn't hear this from me!) They don't have a large enough staff
to accomodate many more people, and they are dedicated to providing
excellent service to every member.

Well my search for legitimate Get Rich Quick programs as come to an end. I
have to say I ws very disappointed with most of what I found, and I strongly
advise that you do not take chances joining any program other than the 2
listed below, whatever you do I wish you a healthy, prosperous year.

All the best.

Signed
Carol Roberts

http://chrisr2006.imarichkid.hop.clickbank.net