have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank?

Old December 7th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Fred Shecter

Default have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank?

If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/

Old December 8th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the
Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/

I am lucky to find well circulated 1976's of which I got 16 of them
yesterday.

Old December 8th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the
Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/

I am lucky to find well circulated 1976's of which I got 16 of them
yesterday.

I got two more at another bank, where the teller commented that one of the
other tellers is hoarding them "how dare her"! I asked about Ike Dollars,
and she said they head out the door as quick as they come in.

Old December 19th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen W. Linzmayer

I picked up a pack of $2s just before my recent trip to New Zealand and
Australia. They were series 2003A of L district. Got them through Wells
Fargo in San Francisco, CA.

Old December 22nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Fred Shecter

Suck their supply of 2003 Twos dry and then they will re-order and the 2003A
twos will appear.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply