Charlie Nudo: A Legacy of Failure

Old March 14th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo: A Legacy of Failure

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof..._C--j5fw&hl=en
Old March 15th 07, 02:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

sounds like you're talking from experience, Boob...

Old March 15th 07, 07:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Mar 2007 18:00:24 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

sounds like you're talking from experience, Boob... snip

Yes. Experiencing being defrauded by Charlie Nudo taught me to treat
a stugot like a stugot.

Run and hide, Noodles. Did you know that all eBay accounts can be
traced by IP#? You post in here, diddle with eBay...same port.

Stunod.
Old March 15th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

wrote:
sounds like you're talking from experience, Boob... snip

Yes. Experiencing being defrauded by Charlie Nudo taught me to treat
a stugot like a stugot.

Run and hide, Noodles. Did you know that all eBay accounts can be
traced by IP#? You post in here, diddle with eBay...same port.

Stunod.

sorry, DoucheBoob...but I've got my cloaking device on now...and I've
been invisible to you, for over 6 months...while you chased around a
ghost...

can you hear that noise in the distance ??

sounds like.....

KA-CHING !!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

ps- you DUMB ASS !!

Old March 16th 07, 12:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 15 Mar 2007 09:33:27 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

sorry, DoucheBoob...but I've got my cloaking device on now...and I've
been invisible to you, for over 6 months...while you chased around a
ghost...

can you hear that noise in the distance ??

sounds like.....

IRS agents ringing your doorbell....if that vacation shack even HAS a
doorbell?