Vintage LOC Albums sell on eBay

Old February 15th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

Default Vintage LOC Albums sell on eBay

"sgt23" wrote in message
As usual you comment are useless and not even to the point. I'm done
with you, your not but an ass!

OK, dumbass, here's a comment to the point that even a retard like you
can understand:
WE ALL KNOW YOU WERE LYING ABOUT THOSE COIN ALBUMS!

Old February 15th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"sgt23" wrote in message
How has my answer changed, I'm just answering the questions as you ask.

See James, how cleverly Sarge has turned the tables on you?!
He's got the right answer, it's just that you keep asking him the wrong
question!

Old February 17th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 10:47*pm, sgt23 wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:22*pm, wrote:

On Feb 12, 10:28*pm, sgt23 wrote:

On Feb 12, 3:39*pm, "RWF" wrote:

And now, sgt23, it's time for you to come clean.

Perhaps we are at last free from the puerile musings of our resident
village idiot, sgt23.

Never RWF, I was just busy today. Unlike you I tend to leave the
computer ever once in a while.

Sorry to say man, but with nearly every post, you seem to prove RF
right. *Are you one of those people who gets off just seeing your
words on a screen in a public forum or something?

FYI, just in case you think otherwise, there aren't nearly as many
people reading your words as you might think. *You WILL get called out
here by some very knowledgable people if you try to BS your way
through things.

It's mainly just the contributors to this forum who are reading this
NG, not - as the old "Prodigy" ISP used to phrase it, something to the
effect of - "are you sure you want to post, there are millions who
could be reading your words" or some such drivel.

You should stick with either questions about the topic at hand, or
with what you know, which from all indications appears to be very
little. *You would at least come across as merely a clueless collector
who wants to learn a thing or two about coin collecting that way,
instead of a clueless nimrod.

Just food for thought.

I post very little compaired to most of the people in this forum. I'd
bet my life on it I know more about numismatics than sorry ass does!

Can anyone translate that word salad for me?