Recent auction wins...

Old August 20th 04, 07:52 AM
KellyMonro007

Default Recent auction wins...

Hi everyone,

Just passing along info on a Iconographs auction that I won:

8x10 color signed nude - Gena Lee Nolin
8x10 color signed - Jaime Pressly

I paid a pretty penny for both, but I haven't had any luck TTM with them.

Kelly
Old August 21st 04, 01:00 PM
Mike Mike

who cares what auctions you won....

Old August 22nd 04, 08:47 AM
KellyMonro007

who cares what auctions you won....

I do. If you don't want to read about auction wins then why open a post that
clearly reads "auction wins"?

Thank you and good night,

Kelly
Old August 22nd 04, 10:28 AM
Bjwebb3749

I want to read it too. If you don't like it, go read something else.
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old August 22nd 04, 02:52 PM
dahoov2

Same people who always cause problems. Now I am reading these things
and thinking "here we go again" and that they just want to start
stuff. People that keep doing this are not that intelligent because
if they were, they'd realize things.... auction information is good
information If an odd name pops up (for me say Sebastian Shaw) that is
never on Ebay, I'd be emailing the person winning the auction, asking
who the guy is and how he got it. Who knows, they might have more or
other unique things. Problem here is those who are quick to be NASTY
to others are also never using their brains. If everyone was nice and
let everyone post all their thoughts, ideas, auction wins or other
information (no matter how stupid they think it is), who know what
growth there could be here.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old August 22nd 04, 10:03 PM
Bcoton

do. If you don't want to read about auction wins then why open a post that
clearly reads "auction wins"?

Kelly- your giving this guy too much credit. I mean he has started out reading
a forum called COLLECTING autographs...last I checked auctions where a very
real part of collecting. But that could just be me
Old August 22nd 04, 11:06 PM
Barb

Kelly, Thank you for posting. I am always interested in what people get
whether it is by mail,by auction, or in person!!!

Old August 23rd 04, 12:06 AM
CalRima

Amen............

Lets all share our sucesses. Auctions, In Person, Shows, Mail.

We can all learn, and benefit from each others posts.

Den
Old August 23rd 04, 02:32 AM
Tarzan The Ape Man

lol..it certainly doesnt take much to get you pansies all worked up..

Old August 23rd 04, 02:34 AM
Tarzan The Ape Man

figures your response would have to be the length of a novel...your the
one noone cares about...