PING: Ian (also a note to all)

Old December 12th 04, 02:51 PM
John Carney

Default PING: Ian (also a note to all)

Ian, for some reason, not only haven't I been getting your emails, but when
I replied to your post on the other PING thread, it doesn't show up. I know
you'll be interested in this.

To everyone else in on the "secret", I'll send out a group email when I can
get an email address for Ian.

Let me just say though, that once again I am stunned by the generosity of
the RCC community. This is especially uplifting after the unpleasantness
that many of us RCCers had to endure this past year.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Old December 12th 04, 03:38 PM
Ian

John Carney wrote:
Ian, for some reason, not only haven't I been getting your emails, but when
I replied to your post on the other PING thread, it doesn't show up. I know
you'll be interested in this.

To everyone else in on the "secret", I'll send out a group email when I can
get an email address for Ian.

Let me just say though, that once again I am stunned by the generosity of
the RCC community. This is especially uplifting after the unpleasantness
that many of us RCCers had to endure this past year.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Truly weird.

You must have me (or your ISP might have `blueyonder') in a kill file
somewhere. :-)

I don't seem to be having any probs in seeing / receiving stuff from
you. I've just had an email outlining the objective and I have since
responded. Just in case it doesn't reach you, I need your snail mail
addy asap. :-)

Ian

Old December 12th 04, 03:57 PM
Ian

Got it. Suggest you query verizon.net in relation to blueyonder.co.uk.
I'll check with blueyonder and have them query verizon about it, but I
think it's likely to be a verizon `thing'.

:-)

Ian

PS letter will be enroute airmail first thing monday morning.

John Carney wrote:
Email sent.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

"Ian" wrote in message
.uk...

Old December 12th 04, 04:11 PM
Gary Loveless

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:51:00 GMT, "John Carney"
wrote:

Ian, for some reason, not only haven't I been getting your emails, but when
I replied to your post on the other PING thread, it doesn't show up. I know
you'll be interested in this.

To everyone else in on the "secret", I'll send out a group email when I can
get an email address for Ian.

Let me just say though, that once again I am stunned by the generosity of
the RCC community. This is especially uplifting after the unpleasantness
that many of us RCCers had to endure this past year.

Yeah, Like FOUR hurricanes in SIX weeks.......I dont wanna see another
one for 20 years. And to all those people who said Florida was DUE.
Well we got it, so go away!!

Gary

Old December 12th 04, 07:09 PM
Gary Loveless

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:31:04 GMT, John L
wrote:

wrote:

Ian, for some reason, not only haven't I been getting your emails, but when
I replied to your post on the other PING thread, it doesn't show up. I know
you'll be interested in this.

To everyone else in on the "secret", I'll send out a group email when I can
get an email address for Ian.

Let me just say though, that once again I am stunned by the generosity of
the RCC community. This is especially uplifting after the unpleasantness
that many of us RCCers had to endure this past year.

Yeah, Like FOUR hurricanes in SIX weeks.......I dont wanna see another
one for 20 years. And to all those people who said Florida was DUE.
Well we got it, so go away!!

Gary

I'm hearing from weather people that what we experienced this last
hurricane season is going to be the pattern for the next 2 or 3
decades. Next season is supposed to be even busier than this last one
(as if this last one wasn't enough for a lifetime!).

John L.

Word.........I have heard the same thing also. The season can be busy,
its all about where the hurricane(s) make landfall.................

Regards,

Gary

'was ground zero for two of the four hurricanes...........'