Oil painting reproduction of old master , custom portrait painting from your photo

Old March 28th 05, 03:08 PM
www.angel-art-house.com

Default Oil painting reproduction of old master , custom portrait painting from your photo

Ever wanted to own a masterpiece, such as "Mona Lisa" by Da Vinci," The
Starry Night" by Van Gogh, or " The Kiss" by Klimt?
Angel Art House offers you a chance to own the works of your dream at
very affordable prices.

Angel Art House provides museum quality oil painting for art lovers
around the World. Most of our paintings are famous and masterpiece
paintings. Everything from classical era, through impressionism , up to
today's modern art.

We also create oil paintings from your favorite photographs. Paintings
come in any sizes the customer required.

All our paintings are entirely hand painted by talented and experienced
artists , using only the finest quality linen canvas.

The museum quality comes from the eyes, skills , experience and
knowledge of our talented artists . The reproductions should be very
close to the original one in color , style and texture You can see and
feel the brush strokes. It is a real oil painting.

The colorful , rich and affordable artwork could create the perfect
touch to enhance the interior decor and style of your home or office.
It also makes a wonderful and lasting gift.

For more information , please visit our site at
www.angel-art-house.com .
Many real painting samples displayed in our
site for checking the
quality(http://www.angel-art-house.com/Sample.aspx)