Doll Auction Website Opening January 2009

Old December 3rd 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Karen Morley

Default Doll Auction Website Opening January 2009

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite you to join a new doll auction site that will be only
for Dolls and Doll related items. All kinds of Dolls are welcome, including
artist dolls, antique, vintage Barbie, OOAK fashion dolls, you name it!
http://www.littledoll.com

With all of the changes that ebay is making lately, many sellers are
disappointed with them. Such as being forced to take Paypal, not being able
to leave a negative for a bad buyer, Featured Categories not showing all of
the items that are featured and more.

The Little Doll website will allow you to exchange feedback equally, take
whatever payment you wish and has other amenities that are better for both
buyer and seller.

If we, the doll people, band together and make a commitment to this site, it
will become THE place to buy and sell your dolls!

Please feel welcome to join right now and you will be updated on current
events.
Join here, joining is free!
http://www.littledoll.com/cgi-bin/fa...ls.pl?register

Please do not list anything yet, until I announce the date of the Grand
Opening, which is when seller's can start listing. Listing fee is $3.00 for
basic listing with NO final value fees. You can also be in Featured
Rotation on the main page for $1.00 and Category Featured is .50

You will also be able to create a "My Booth" which will show your auctions
listings.

I hope that you will enjoy this site as much as I do. Feel free to post
your feelings or question on our Discussion Board at:
http://www.littledoll.com/chat/dollchat.htm

Truly,
Karen M.
http://www.littledoll.com