Fwd: Stolen Coins

Old August 5th 14, 05:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ruben Safir

Default Fwd: Stolen Coins

I had most of my coins stolen and one popped up on a stacks auction. I
figured I would share this to the news group and hope that if anyone
might run into some of these, they would contact me, or the police.

PO Report Number 2014-3702
(718) 851-5553
Detective Garlick

stolen coins mul Coins 0 January 11th 07 12:32 AM
Stolen Coins, Keep an eye out please Wes Chormicle Coins 13 June 19th 06 01:56 PM
Coins stolen in Australia stonej Coins 9 January 16th 05 10:11 PM
Stolen?? Coins Teel Adams Coins 0 November 17th 03 01:59 AM