Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

Old May 7th 13, 02:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

Frank has been prancing around over at PCGS forum without his skirt or underpanties. Damn sadd.

TOO badd about the Impala, Frank; it's tough to be homeless without an automobile.

The answer is Hawaii.

Oly
Old May 7th 13, 11:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Old May 7th 13, 11:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Went over to PCGS to see if there was any valid updates about the ANA situation (there weren't). Very amusing to find you there making vast asinine comments about legal matters. Oh well, you are in the Forest Gump generation and are living proof of Gump' s greatest observation. Oly
Old May 7th 13, 11:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

I went over to PCGS looking for valid updates on the ANA situation (there weren't any).

You're right Frank, I apologize, say whatever you wish. Spam RCC to death. I am done.

Oly
Old May 11th 13, 11:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
The Lurker At The Threshold

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

Wonder how those nasty rumors about me being a convicted child molester got
brought up again?

Uh numbnuts, you just brought it up.
What a maroon!