Bush shown to be a liar.

Old September 29th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
White Trash 1994 Pontiac!

Default Works Both Ways, Here's Charlie Nudo Stalking An Innocent Woman.

The Paris Gun wrote:
previous erased posts by "bicycle" aka "white trash"- which he removed
because he writes checks his body can't cash- he's NOTHING

http://i9.tinypic.com/2dwezqb.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/4getp1s.jpg

Keep in mind I've also saved and photographed all your threats to me,
my wife and your harassing her at work, they're on disk as well as
printed.

http://i10.tinypic.com/2m3mpg5.jpg

You might want to save this post too because with all the threats from
you that I have saved, I'll be well within my rights to kick the living
**** out of your fat ass if I ever come face to face with you.

Old September 29th 06, 09:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 29 Sep 2006 13:32:50 -0700, "White Trash 1994 Pontiac!"
wrote:

Keep in mind I've also saved and photographed all your threats to me,
my wife and your harassing her at work, they're on disk as well as
printed.

http://i10.tinypic.com/2m3mpg5.jpg

You might want to save this post too because with all the threats from
you that I have saved, I'll be well within my rights to kick the living
**** out of your fat ass if I ever come face to face with you. snip

Well, no one has the "right" to put their hands on anyone else,
really. That's the law. However, there are other ways of dealing
with a ****tard like Charlie Nudo...as the crushing of his fraudBay
empire has shown...and that's but one method. Ratting him off for
unpaid taxes is yet another.

Looks like checkmate to me, Noodles! I have the same post, and many
others, right here on my hard drive WITH backups. It's a shame you
have nothing but ink jet printed hard copies, none of which will stand
in court against unaltered digital transcripts....assuming ANY of this
even would be allowing in ANY court. Remember, Noodles, Rule #5:
"Never threaten a lawsuit." You can't even be a decent troll!
Old September 29th 06, 09:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
White Trash 1994 Pontiac!

Default Noodles proven to be off his rocker yet again!

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 11:17:46 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

previous erased posts by "bicycle" aka "white trash"- which he removed
because he writes checks his body can't cash- he's NOTHING

http://i9.tinypic.com/2dwezqb.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/4getp1s.jpg snip

Unbelievable! He's so incompetent, he needs to keep PAPER COPIES of
****! What a moron! Not only that, but this only shows someone going
on a bicycling holiday in Jim Thorpe, PA....where I also have some
friends. Taking pictures of Noodles' house from the road is NOTHING
illegal, Noodles. Your paranoid delusions are really getting worse!
Maybe it has something to do with you thinking you're now a french
porn star?

Noodles got hit HARD, now he's flailing!

Old September 29th 06, 10:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
White Trash 1994 Pontiac!

wrote:

Keep in mind I've also saved and photographed all your threats to me,
my wife and your harassing her at work, they're on disk as well as
printed.

http://i10.tinypic.com/2m3mpg5.jpg

You might want to save this post too because with all the threats from
you that I have saved, I'll be well within my rights to kick the living
**** out of your fat ass if I ever come face to face with you. snip

Well, no one has the "right" to put their hands on anyone else,
really. That's the law. However, there are other ways of dealing
with a ****tard like Charlie Nudo...as the crushing of his fraudBay
empire has shown...and that's but one method. Ratting him off for
unpaid taxes is yet another.

It would be self-defense, a person like him has no self control and I
would set him off and then KA-POW, down he'd go.

I've still got the posts where he said he was going to "clean the
streets with me" going on a "road trip, lock and load" going to pay me
a visit when he was in Frenchville, saying I would never know when he
was going to strike, that I'd soon be walking with a limp, etc.

Adding them up, he's made a lot of threats to me. Like I said, no self
control.

Old September 29th 06, 11:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 29 Sep 2006 14:14:24 -0700, "White Trash 1994 Pontiac!"
wrote:

It would be self-defense, a person like him has no self control and I
would set him off and then KA-POW, down he'd go.

I've still got the posts where he said he was going to "clean the
streets with me" going on a "road trip, lock and load" going to pay me
a visit when he was in Frenchville, saying I would never know when he
was going to strike, that I'd soon be walking with a limp, etc.

Adding them up, he's made a lot of threats to me. Like I said, no self
control. snip

You could then argue with those posts that he's a well publicized
crazy person with a prediliction toward violence, and any meeting with
him gives you probable cause to expect bodily harm.

Yes, I have all those "lock and load" posts, plus the Frenchville
caper. He's so stupid, he thinks just deleting them from Google
Groups absolves him. Little does he know that Google retains ALL
those "deleted" posts for five years. All you need to do is subpoena
those message IDs from Google, and bam...he's washed up....yet again.

He didn't think the IRS or State of PA would find his "3 grand a
month" post, either, but they got it.
Old September 30th 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default His wife worked for an ISP, he was using her free email account to harass people on Usenet

wicky conveniently leaves out, he was using his wife's free employee
email account to harass people on the net- and several people called
the company- she worked for an Internet Service Provider- to report the
abuse

we were told "she's no longer with the company"

so that's not threatening her employment- she was already FIRED due to
wicky's abuse

Old September 30th 06, 12:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles lives in a deluded fantasy world...thinks he got someone "fired."

On 29 Sep 2006 16:02:23 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

wicky conveniently leaves out, he was using his wife's free employee
email account to harass people on the net- snip

SO WHAT? I get free long distance from AT&T.

and several people called
the company- snip

Who...you and some mice you had in your pockets?

she worked for an Internet Service Provider- to report the
abuse

we were told "she's no longer with the company" snip

...."we" being you and some mice in your pockets...

so that's not threatening her employment- she was already FIRED due to
wicky's abuse snip

Uh, no, history shows that she quit and moved on. What someone does
on their phone or computer is NOT the company's business, even if
they're getting a concession...period. There's case law on
this...MORON.
Old September 30th 06, 12:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

The Paris Gun wrote:
wicky conveniently leaves out, he was using his wife's free employee
email account to harass people on the net- and several people called
the company- she worked for an Internet Service Provider- to report the
abuse

we were told "she's no longer with the company"

so that's not threatening her employment- she was already FIRED due to
wicky's abuse

this is my backyard...let's see his ??

http://i9.tinypic.com/33uzjo5.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2iaqw05.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2h3mpt4.jpg

Old September 30th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
White Trash 1994 Pontiac!

wrote:

[...]

You have to kind of feel sorry for him, living in all that dog**** that
everone complains about.

Old September 30th 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default wicky and boob take ass-pounding, again...

this is my backyard...let's see yours ??

http://i9.tinypic.com/33uzjo5.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2iaqw05.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2h3mpt4.jpg

having trouble dealing with the truth again ?