Adult 8 tracks

Old September 26th 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
sblunt

Default Adult 8 tracks

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell?

Old September 26th 06, 01:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 25 Sep 2006 16:29:10 -0700, "sblunt" wrote:

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell? snip

Most of the "adult" 8 tracks I've heard to date are pretty much a
ripoff and aren't worth a buck apiece.
Old September 26th 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DrNoose

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 16:29:10 -0700, "sblunt" wrote:

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell? snip

Most of the "adult" 8 tracks I've heard to date are pretty much a
ripoff and aren't worth a buck apiece.

If we get 'em in at the track shack, we usually pitch them. Truth be
told, I find it embarrassing to have them around. Red Fox and Leroy &
Skillet...now thats another story!

Old September 26th 06, 02:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Leroy & Skillet...now thats another story!
Who be they?

Old September 26th 06, 02:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:31:18 -0500, DrNoose
wrote:

If we get 'em in at the track shack, we usually pitch them. Truth be
told, I find it embarrassing to have them around. Red Fox and Leroy &
Skillet...now thats another story! snip

There's some guy up in Canada who had a whole series of "adult" 8
tracks out...some truck driver/comedian guy? Not too long ago, the
whole series was up for auction on fleaBay, and they sold!

Now watch...I'll remember the guy's name at 3 AM or some other
inopportune time. Perhaps our tam o'shanter wearing friend from the
prairies can fill us in.
Old September 26th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

There's some guy up in Canada who had a whole series of "adult" 8
tracks out...some truck driver/comedian guy? Not too long ago, the
whole series was up for auction on fleaBay, and they sold!

I can only think of Gene Tracy and his Truck Stop series.
But I think he was from the southern states. I have number 10. Nestor Pistor
from Saskatoon had several 8 tracks of somewhat raunchy comedy out. He
had/has a Ukrainian shtick.

Old September 26th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 02:35:06 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

I can only think of Gene Tracy and his Truck Stop series.
But I think he was from the southern states. snip

Ooops...pardon me!

Nestor Pistor from Saskatoon had several 8 tracks of somewhat raunchy comedy out. He
had/has a Ukrainian shtick. snip

Hmmm....must get moose and sqvirrel!

Old September 26th 06, 05:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DrNoose

William W Western wrote:
Leroy & Skillet...now thats another story!

Who be they?

http://www.rassoodock.com/data-pages/laff_records.html

The also appeared on Sanford and Son from time to time. On a side
note...Aunt Esther, the good church going lady was played by LaWanda
Page..a former stripper and foul mouthed comic!

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/p...wanda_page.htm
Old September 26th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:17:13 -0500, DrNoose
wrote:

William W Western wrote:
Leroy & Skillet...now thats another story!

Who be they?

http://www.rassoodock.com/data-pages/laff_records.html

The also appeared on Sanford and Son from time to time. On a side
note...Aunt Esther, the good church going lady was played by LaWanda
Page..a former stripper and foul mouthed comic!

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/p...wanda_page.htm snip

Let's not forget Moms Mabley, either! LMAO
Old September 26th 06, 06:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
sblunt

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 16:29:10 -0700, "sblunt" wrote:

Does anyone have any adult 8 tracks or copies they are willing to sell? snip

Most of the "adult" 8 tracks I've heard to date are pretty much a
ripoff and aren't worth a buck apiece.

I saw some on the 8 track heaven.com website. I would be interested in
adding them to my collection. The problem is finding them. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.