Eric's Morgans

Old July 1st 03, 11:02 PM
JOPN

Default Eric's Morgans

Hi Eric,
Received the 82-s MS63PL today - what an absolute beauty. I'm a little
surprised it didn't get a DPL on the slab - esp. the obverse.
Anyway, Cheers
Old July 2nd 03, 03:43 PM
Bob Dennett

Another feather in Eric's cap! I received an 1887 toned Morgan just
yesterday from him and I also received a beauty! The fields and cheek area
are really clean and the toning is just right. I think this one might be
the very first coin I send off for slabbing.

Bob

Old July 2nd 03, 09:09 PM
Eric Tillery

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:43:43 GMT, "Bob Dennett" wrote:

Another feather in Eric's cap! I received an 1887 toned Morgan just
yesterday from him and I also received a beauty! The fields and cheek area
are really clean and the toning is just right. I think this one might be
the very first coin I send off for slabbing.

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it. Here is an image of Bob's coin:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/mi17.jpg
--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm
Old July 2nd 03, 09:46 PM
David Wang

Eric Tillery wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:43:43 GMT, "Bob Dennett" wrote:

Another feather in Eric's cap! I received an 1887 toned Morgan just
yesterday from him and I also received a beauty! The fields and cheek area
are really clean and the toning is just right. I think this one might be
the very first coin I send off for slabbing.

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it. Here is an image of Bob's coin:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/mi17.jpg

Fingerprint. AU58.

--
davewang202(at)yahoo(dot)com