WTT: Set Traders ONLY < NO SALES >

Old December 8th 03, 09:57 PM
oxycotin2001

Default WTT: Set Traders ONLY < NO SALES >

I am looking for someone to trade sets. I have the following sets to
trade.

Twilight Zone Series 1 Qt = 2
Star Trek Voyager Closer To Home Qt = 1
X-Men Movie Series 1 Qt = 2
James Bond Goldeneye Qt = 3
Pokemon Series 1 Qt = 1
Pokemon Series 2 Qt = 2
Jumanji Qt = 1
FreeWilly Qt = 1
Skeleton Warriors Qt = 1
Spiderman 30th Anniversary Trading Cards (Comic Images) Qt = 1
DC Bloodlines (Skybox) Qt = 1
Guinness Book of Records (Pro Set) Qt = 1
Judge Dredd (Comic, Edge Entertainment) Qt = 1
American Bandstand Qt = 1
Bingo the Movie Qt = 1
Tales from the Crypt (Cardz) Qt = 1
Stargate Movie Cards Qt = 1
Universal Monsters of the Silver Screen Qt = 1
Batman Forever Fleer Ultra 1995 Qt = 3
Batman Returns Stadium Club Qt = 1
Batman Returns (Topps) Qt = 1
Batman Master Series Premium Edition Qt = 3
Star Trek Insurrection Movie Trading Cards Widevision Qt = 2
Star Trek Generations Widevision Movie Trading Cards Qt = 1
Independent Day Widevision Qt = 1
Ghostbusters II w/stickers Qt = 1
Star Trek Voyager Series II (Skybox) Qt = 1
Star Trek Deep Space Nine Profiles (Skybox) Qt = 2
Babylon 5 Season 4 (Skybox) Qt = 1
X-files Movie (Topps) Qt = 1

The sets listed above are only common compete sets. Please send me a
list of your sets you are willing to trade 1 for 1. NO SALES. I do
not want to sell the sets listed above.....only TRADE. I am only
interested in expanding my current collection.

If you are interested, please reply with list your list of sets. I
have more to post, so please do not think that this is all I have .
Old December 9th 03, 04:43 AM
Mars53

I have the following set I be willing to trade 1 to 1.

Men in Black

Buffy Season 5

Babylon 5 Complete

Tomb Raider

Hercules Legendary Journeys

Star Trek DS9 Memories from the Future

Babylon 5 Season 5

Men in Black 2

Mummy Returns

Xena Season 4 & 5

Twilight Zone Next Dimenison

Wild Wild West

Star Wars Vehicles

WCW/nWo
Old December 11th 03, 05:37 PM
oxycotin2001

I am looking for someone to trade sets. I have the following sets to
trade. UPDATED LIST 12/11/03 .....

Twilight Zone Series 1 Qt = 2

Old December 16th 03, 01:47 AM
Ann Wood

On 11 Dec 2003 09:37:11 -0800, (oxycotin2001)
wrote:

[...]

I also have extra sets that I would like to trade for sets I don't
have.

Art Suydam
Barclay Shaw
Battlestar Galactica 1996
Chris Foss
Conan 3
Crow: City of Angels
Dallas
David Mattingly
Defective Comics
Defective Comics Silver Foil
Farscape Season 1
Hercules TLJ 2001
Hunchback of ND
Images of Josephine
James Warhola
Joe Jusko 1
John Berkey 2
Jumanji
Knight Rider
L. Ron Hubbard: More Battlefield
Lee Macleod
M*A*S*H
Marvel Universe 1
Marvel Universe 2
Masterpiece Collection
Mike Ploog
Paul Chadwick
Planet of the Apes Archives
Portfolio Secrets
Sleepy Hollow
Small Soldiers
Smallville Season 1
Star Trek DS9 1993
Star Trek DS9 Profiles
Steve Woron
Twilight Zone: Next Dimension
Vincent Di Fate: Blueprints Future
Xena 3
Xena 4 & 5
Xena 6
Xena: Beauty & Brawn
X-Men 1
X-Men Movie

Send e-mail to

Old January 2nd 04, 02:04 AM
oxycotin2001

I am looking for someone to trade sets. I have the following sets to
trade. Updated 1/1/2004

Twilight Zone Series 1 Qt = 2
X-Men Movie Series 1 Qt = 2
James Bond Goldeneye Qt = 2
Babylon 5 Series II (Skybox 1996) Qt = 1
X-files Movie (Topps) Qt = 2
Star Trek Voyager Series II (Skybox) Qt = 1
Star Trek Deep Space Nine Profiles (Skybox) Qt = 2
Star Trek Insurrection Movie Trading Cards Widevision Qt = 2
Independent Day Widevision Qt = 1
Batman Master Series Qt = 1
Universal Monsters of the Silver Screen Qt = 1
Stargate Movie Cards Qt = 1
Pokemon Series 1 Qt = 1
Pokemon Series 2 Qt = 2
Jumanji Qt = 1
FreeWilly Qt = 1
Spiderman 30th Anniversary Trading Cards (Comic Images) Qt = 1
DC Bloodlines (Skybox) Qt = 1
Guinness Book of Records (Pro Set) Qt = 1
Judge Dredd (Comic, Edge Entertainment) Qt = 1
American Bandstand Qt = 1
Bingo the Movie Qt = 1
Tales from the Crypt (Cardz) Qt = 1
Ghostbusters II w/stickers Qt = 1
Gremlins 2 w/stickers Qt=1
Wildlife in Danger (WWF - Merlin cards - french) Qt = 1