need help with coupler for Seeburg STD160

Old January 27th 08, 01:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Barnhart Pinball

Default need help with coupler for Seeburg STD160

Hi, my Vogue II has started to make a 'rumbling' noise which I believe
stems from the rubber coupler getting hard. My question is this - are the
couplers the same going back to the AY (since I'm making an order to
JukeboxUSA for my other juke, an AY160) or is it specific to the STD?

--
Looking for High Speed, Firepower & Sharpshooter backglasses in good
shape.
Old January 27th 08, 01:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Barnhart Pinball wrote:
Hi, my Vogue II has started to make a 'rumbling' noise which I believe
stems from the rubber coupler getting hard. My question is this - are the
couplers the same going back to the AY (since I'm making an order to
JukeboxUSA for my other juke, an AY160) or is it specific to the STD?

While you are checking that you also need to check the motor rubber
mounts plus the rubber bushings deep inside the turntable. Actually I
rarely change the turntable bushing due to the painful process to get at
them! Unless we are doing a full restoration it usually is not needed.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

Seeburg STD160 help Ken G. Juke Boxes 4 January 18th 08 07:30 PM
Need Help with a Seeburg STD160 Bowlfull Salad Juke Boxes 0 November 23rd 07 01:56 AM
looking for colored plastic on STD160 Seeburg Barnhart Pinball Juke Boxes 0 June 13th 06 04:08 AM
Seeburg STD160 tech help Barnhart Pinball Juke Boxes 4 January 5th 06 05:46 AM
Modern subwoofers in Seeburg STD160? Barnhart Pinball Juke Boxes 6 December 9th 05 12:54 PM