A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » 8 Track Tapes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old January 5th 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 365
Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Jan 4, 10:30*pm, "H. E. Pennypacker"
wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

no bids you know of...


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.



but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....

Ads
  #12  
Old January 5th 08, 04:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
H. E. Pennypacker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Jan 5, 8:13*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:30*pm, "H. E. Pennypacker"
wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:


no bids you know of...


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.


but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....


My Pilot is currently worth $29k and your Saturn is worth $5k. Like I
said, enjoy your $10 windfall and continue to spend your day trolling
newsgroups while I go to the PO to ship out some more Power Seller
profit.
  #13  
Old January 6th 08, 01:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 365
Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Jan 5, 10:18*am, "H. E. Pennypacker"
wrote:
On Jan 5, 8:13*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:30*pm, "H. E. Pennypacker"
wrote:


On Jan 4, 8:19*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:


no bids you know of...


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


You enjoy your 10 bucks and I'll stick with my Power Seller status
that I continue to maintain to this day. We both know how much has to
be sold in a month to keep that, sorry you couldn't keep up.


but look who's driving the Honda econo-****box....


My Pilot is currently worth $29k and your Saturn is worth $5k. Like I
said, enjoy your $10 windfall and continue to spend your day trolling
newsgroups while I go to the PO to ship out some more Power Seller
profit.




Pilot this, Pilot that- no one I know with any sense, would even
bother owning or driving one- they're tin cans on wheels.

If you want an SUV, get a GMC, Chevy, or Saturn VUE already. Even a
Ford or Chrysler would be a better choice. Not a Pilot. Honda is in
what, 6th place ? That's a hard sell you're trying to make there,
compared to 1st place GM.
  #14  
Old January 6th 08, 01:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,541
Default Nudo pressure pad fraud continues on eBay

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:46:54 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

Pilot this, Pilot that- no one I know with any sense, would even
bother owning or driving one- they're tin cans on wheels. snip


Then why is their resale so high? Why are they so popular? Why
aren't Saturn WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGONS popular? (That's an easy one...most
people aren't child molesters.)

If you want an SUV, get a GMC, Chevy, or Saturn VUE already. snip


Oh! A Saturn VUE...with the ****ty Mexican assembly and engine? NO
THANKS!

Even a
Ford or Chrysler would be a better choice. Not a Pilot. Honda is in
what, 6th place ? That's a hard sell you're trying to make there,
compared to 1st place GM. snip


GM's been beat by Toyota already (as of last week) if you include
Scion in their sales figures. Sorry, Charlie...as usual, you lose
again.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nudo and other PA gun nuts under pressure! DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 11 November 23rd 07 05:10 PM
The world continues to laugh at Charlie Nudo DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 20 August 14th 07 05:30 PM
Charlie Nudo continues to get ass kicked by pros DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 2 April 2nd 07 02:50 PM
Nudo has fraud competition on eBay now!! DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 22 January 31st 06 07:51 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CollectingBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.