Rush Limbaugh makes fools of entire Democrat majority in Senate with smear letter Ebay auction

Old October 18th 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Rush Limbaugh makes fools of entire Democrat majority in Senate with smear letter Ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-R...QQcmdZViewItem

looks like Rush outsmarted them again, and exposed the "dumbocrats"
for the arses they are

they send him a letter smearing his reputation, so he auctions it off
on Ebay, and will match the winning bid and donate all proceeds to US
Marine fundraiser

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

RIGHT ON, RUSH !

Old October 19th 07, 05:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo makes fools of all his alter egos

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:51:17 -0700, trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

looks like Rush outsmarted them again snip

This, from a proven moron who's been proven to be 60% wrong in his
on-air "information" by many reliable sources...an even worse average
than O'Rightly...and he's just plain awful!

Try using a credible source, and then try to be honest.

Flush's market share is dropping...has been for three years now. Rumor
has it that he'll be dumped from the LA market soon. He's already
been dumped in several major markets from the critical AM drive
timeslot, as he turns off too many listeners with his lies and deceit.
He's been in the loser "midday" slot in LA now for quite some time...a
"filler"...like that they use in sausage.
Old October 19th 07, 06:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Rush Limbaugh makes himself look even more foolish than before

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-R...QQcmdZViewItem

looks like Rush snip

....is a fat, deluded moron, just like Charlie Nudo. Not one...not
two...but THREE of those cheesy portraits of him on that site...and
it's not even him that's running the auction! What's that he's holding
in his hand...a dog turd? Look at that face...there's something
powerfully wrong with what's going on inside that noodle...just like
there's plenty wrong inside Noodles' noodle!

Hey Noodles! Didn't Cheryl say you have a "wet noodle?" LMAO!

Those senators were right on target in that letter, and I support them
fully. I have had personal losses due to Iraq. Charlie Nudo never
even served in the military...ever...and neither did Flush Limpdick,
Dickhead Cheney, all the neocons that caused the Iraq
disaster...including the President, George W. Bush, who was AWOL most
of the time during his stint in the Texas ANG. I somehow doubt he
ever flew an F-102, either...those photos were Bush/Walker crime
family "window dressing."
Old October 19th 07, 12:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

On Oct 18, 6:51 pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-R...mear-Letter_W0...

looks like Rush outsmarted them again, and exposed the "dumbocrats"
for the arses they are

they send him a letter smearing his reputation, so he auctions it off
on Ebay, and will match the winning bid and donate all proceeds to US
Marine fundraiser

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

RIGHT ON, RUSH !

just topped 2 million $$

so when Rush matches that, it will be 4 million $$

now you see who really cares about the troops, and who runs the
country

(similar to how we see who's the real 8-track collector here, and who
really buys/sells
trades the tapes and players)

where's Hillary's donation ?

(laughter...)

the Dems really got egg on their face this time, and Hillary was a
dumb ass
for signing that letter. Rush is going to nuke her White House bid,
single-
handedly.

Old October 23rd 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default Rush Limbaugh kicks "Dingy" Harry Reid's ass- again !

THE LEFT
"The new epitome for turning lemons into lemonade goes to talk show giant
Rush Limbaugh. In the frothy wake of the perpetual acrimonious partisan
spitting match between left and right, Limbaugh has eviscerated his petty
mean spirited critics AND gifted a worthy charity with a financial windfall.
The New Jersey-based Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, a charity that
gives scholarship money to the children of service members killed in war or
in public duty, will receive $4.2 million... The record setting e-Bay sale
of a two-page letter (plus two additional pages of autographs) from Senate
Majority Leader Harry Reid to Clear Channel Communications CEO Mark Mays
ripping Limbaugh, was bought by DC philanthropist Betty Brown Casey for $2.1
million and was matched in kind by Limbaugh... Forty-one myopic partisan
Democratic senators signed the letter (which they knew was a lie),
demonstrating both their picayune pettiness and massive mob myopia. Rush
said, 'It got this kind of money because it represents one of the most
outrageous abuses of federal power in modern American history, and that is
what makes it a collector's item. This letter that Senator Reid wrote will
forever memorialize him as a demagogue.'... Contrast Congress with Betty
Brown Casey and Rush Limbaugh and the variance is significant. Rush gets an
'Attaboy'... Dingy Harry and his mean spirited minions get a wilted
raspberry. More importantly, The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation
gets $4.2-Million." -Geoff Metcalf

Old October 23rd 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default lowlife Harry Reid tries to take credit for Rush's Ebay auction

FROM THE LEFT
"When I spoke to Mark May [sic-Mays], he and I thought this probably wouldn'
t make much money-a letter, written by Democrat Senators, complaining about
something...[T]he [final] bid [was] more than two million for this... Never
did we think that this letter would bring money of this nature... I don't
know what we could do more important than helping to ensure that children of
our fallen soldiers and police officers who have fallen in the line of duty
have the opportunity for their children to have a good education." -Sen.
Harry Reid taking credit for raising the money

Old October 23rd 07, 03:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo is "Dingy"...says Rush Limpdick

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:33:09 -0400, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

THE snipping all plagierized bull**** posted by Charlie Nudo

You don't have a single original thought, do you, Noodles? You just
plagiarize and steal stuff from others that makes you THINK you're
right. Of course, we all know you (and your AM radio hero)
aren't...at all.
Old October 23rd 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Harry Reid laughs at Flush's Ebay auction

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:38:36 -0400, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

FROM THE snipping all Charlie Nudo plaigiarized bull****

Looks like Reid got the last laugh on that one!
Old October 23rd 07, 02:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

plagiarize and steal stuff from others that makes you THINK you're
right. Of course, we all know you (and your AM radio hero)
aren't...at all.

Never? That seems against the law of averages. But maybe
there is another law at work here, eh?

Old October 23rd 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:17:39 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

plagiarize and steal stuff from others that makes you THINK you're
right. Of course, we all know you (and your AM radio hero)
aren't...at all.

Never? That seems against the law of averages. But maybe
there is another law at work here, eh? snip

Noodles doesn't believe in the rule of law; that's for other people,
eh.

I'd like to see him tangle with the RCMP sometime!