Seeburg DEC 1 Wallbox

Old January 20th 08, 03:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Brian Roth

Default Seeburg DEC 1 Wallbox

Before it goes on Ebay, is anybody on the list interested in a DEC 1
wallbox? It appears to be in good condition and is complete to the best of
my knowledge except for the coin cup. The black box is present. Seeburg
key is included. The title strip holders turn freely. I don't know if it
works. I have no machines of that vintage to test it on. $25.00 plus
shipping if interested. Shipping weight will be around 30 pounds but I will
have to weigh it after packing to get an exact weight. It will be shipped
from zip code 16201. I can supply pictures if needed. Contact me off list
if interested.

Brian Roth

Old January 20th 08, 05:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S

On Jan 19, 9:00*pm, "Brian Roth" wrote:
Before it goes on Ebay, is anybody on the list interested in a DEC 1
wallbox? *It appears to be in good condition and is complete to the best of
my knowledge except for the coin cup. *The black box is present. *Seeburg
key is included. *The title strip holders turn freely. *I don't know if it
works. *I have no machines of that vintage to test it on. *$25.00 plus
shipping if interested. *Shipping weight will be around 30 pounds but I will
have to weigh it after packing to get an exact weight. *It will be shipped
from zip code 16201. *I can supply pictures if needed. *Contact me off list
if interested.

Brian Roth

Brian, what machines will that work with?

Terry
Old January 20th 08, 07:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Brian Roth

Terry: I believe the DEC 1 wallbox was introduced in 1970. I am not sure
of this but it should work with any digital selction machine that had the
black/gray box system. According to my Seeburg Reference Book, the first
digital select machine was the LS 3 followed by the Bandshell, Marauder,
Olympian, Regency, and Matador models. If I am wrong about this hopefully
someone in the group can correct me.

Brian

Old March 17th 08, 09:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On 20 jan, 04:00, "Brian Roth" wrote:
Before it goes on Ebay, is anybody on the list interested in a DEC 1
wallbox? It appears to be in good condition and is complete to the best of
my knowledge except for the coin cup. The black box is present. Seeburg
key is included. The title strip holders turn freely. I don't know if it
works. I have no machines of that vintage to test it on. $25.00 plus
shipping if interested. Shipping weight will be around 30 pounds but I will
have to weigh it after packing to get an exact weight. It will be shipped
from zip code 16201. I can supply pictures if needed. Contact me off list
if interested.

Brian Roth

Hi Brian,

I saw for the first time this message.
Do you still have this wallbox?
And do you know if its nessecary to have a stepper in a marauder to
let the wallbox work right?

Olaf
Old March 18th 08, 03:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On 18 mrt, 02:55, Tony Miller wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:10:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
[...]

Olaf;

A DEC will not work in a Marauder.

Cheers,

Tony Miller

Ok Tony what kind of type of wallbox will work i a Marauder?