Gold Entrepreneur Developing Kim Kardashian Commemorative Coins...Really

Old August 25th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default Gold Entrepreneur Developing Kim Kardashian Commemorative Coins... Really

"oly" wrote in message
On Aug 25, 8:07 am, "Some Guy" wrote:
"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message

On Aug 24, 10:01 am, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

http://www.mogulite.com/kim-kardashian-coin/

O'boy! gotta have one of these.

JAM

Where are the Anna Nichol Smith and Paris Hilton commems? I don't
remember who, but someone said it was amazing how some people can be
famous for doing absolutely nothing.
In Kim's defense, she did manage to grow a nice big ass!

I believe that Anna Nicole Smith was working in a fried chicken joint
where she met her first husband.

I really really think we need a Colonel Sanders silver dollar. Or
maybe the Canadians could do it (the Colonel had some serious
franchise business in Canada too).

oly
------------------------

But would its composition be made up of 11 secret metals and minerals?

Old August 25th 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Roßert G. Schaffrath

On 8/24/2011 10:01 AM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:

http://www.mogulite.com/kim-kardashian-coin/

O'boy! gotta have one of these.

JAM

I would only buy it for melt value!
Old August 26th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , oly wrote:
On Aug 24, 6:36=A0pm, ) wrote:
In article , "Some Guy" wr=

ote:
If Kim's ass gets any fatter, it's gonna get its own Congressman.

the jersey shore heifers asses have their own gravatational attraction.

The formulation that I've always heard is "The mass of the ass is
inversely proportional to the angle of the dangle" or something like
that.

oly

like the ian glom guys song,
"slip; slip away now."
Old August 26th 11, 05:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "mazorj" wrote:

"oly" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 6:36 pm, ) wrote:
In article , "Some Guy"
wrote:
If Kim's ass gets any fatter, it's gonna get its own Congressman.

the jersey shore heifers asses have their own gravatational attraction.

The formulation that I've always heard is "The mass of the ass is
inversely proportional to the angle of the dangle" or something like that.

oly
===============

Our algebra class version added "...and the heat of the meat."

- mazorj, Erstwhile Sophomore

add "and determines the heat of the meat" and you have it.
Old August 26th 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

wrote:

http://www.mogulite.com/kim-kardashian-coin/

O'boy! gotta have one of these.

JAM

Where are the Anna Nichol Smith and Paris Hilton commems? =A0I don't
remember who, but someone said it was amazing how some people can be
famous for doing absolutely nothing.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= 3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
In Kim's defense, she did manage to grow a nice big ass!

I believe that Anna Nicole Smith was working in a fried chicken joint
where she met her first husband.

I really really think we need a Colonel Sanders silver dollar. Or
maybe the Canadians could do it (the Colonel had some serious
franchise business in Canada too).

oly

i thought it was walmart when she went by vicki lynn.
Old August 26th 11, 01:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

wrote:

http://www.mogulite.com/kim-kardashian-coin/

O'boy! gotta have one of these.

JAM

Where are the Anna Nichol Smith and Paris Hilton commems? =A0I don't
remember who, but someone said it was amazing how some people can be
famous for doing absolutely nothing.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= 3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3*D
In Kim's defense, she did manage to grow a nice big ass!

I believe that Anna Nicole Smith was working in a fried chicken joint
where she met her first husband.

I really really think we need a Colonel Sanders silver dollar. *Or
maybe the Canadians could do it (the Colonel had some serious
franchise business in Canada too).

oly

i thought it was walmart when she went by vicki lynn.- Hide quoted text -

Both the fried chicken place AND the walmart stories are true, it
seems.

Initially, I was afraid that she might not have had the educational
achievements necessary to work at walmart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith

Now, I could be interested in a silver dollar or even a silver round
honoring Anna Nicole Smith.

oly

Old August 26th 11, 02:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"oly" wrote in message
On Aug 25, 11:56 pm, ) wrote:
In article
, oly

wrote:

[...]

-----------------

High relief problems would have to be resolved in order to allow stacking of
the coins. Certainly collectors would want more than one.

Old August 26th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , oly wrote:
On Aug 25, 11:56=A0pm, ) wrote:
In article =

..com, oly wrote:

.=

wrote:

http://www.mogulite.com/kim-kardashian-coin/

O'boy! gotta have one of these.

JAM

Where are the Anna Nichol Smith and Paris Hilton commems? =3DA0I don't
remember who, but someone said it was amazing how some people can be
famous for doing absolutely nothing.
=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D =3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=

=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3 D=3D
=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3 D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=

=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3D=3D3 D=3D3=ADD
In Kim's defense, she did manage to grow a nice big ass!

I believe that Anna Nicole Smith was working in a fried chicken joint
where she met her first husband.

I really really think we need a Colonel Sanders silver dollar. =A0Or
maybe the Canadians could do it (the Colonel had some serious
franchise business in Canada too).

oly

i thought it was walmart when she went by vicki lynn.- Hide quoted text -

Both the fried chicken place AND the walmart stories are true, it
seems.

Initially, I was afraid that she might not have had the educational
achievements necessary to work at walmart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith

Now, I could be interested in a silver dollar or even a silver round
honoring Anna Nicole Smith.

oly

why, oly? sarxasm? she went through all the millions she got from the old guy
and died poor and a drug adict.