Mystic Stamp Co.

Old April 23rd 11, 08:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Billns

Default FREE in collecting. Was: Mystic Stamp Co.

Mystic Stamp Company sponsors quite a few stamp album pages that are
free to download from the American Philatelic Society site.

Bill
Old April 26th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Steve Silverwood

Default Mystic Stamp Co.

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:03:37 -0400, "Beanie" wrote:

I sent away for the Mystic color catalog of US stamps recently.
It arrived along with some old used US stamps (which I returned unopnened.)
The catalog is really quite a work of art, with great photography.
However, Mystic's prices seem to be very high.
Far higher than I've been paying for stamps on eBay.
Anybody here ever do business with Mystic?
They keep sending me offers to buy a selection of stamps for $5 or $10.

I've done business with them a long time ago, nothing recently other
than to request the same catalog. EVERYTHING they offer in their ads
comes with approvals, which I automatically return unopened. And yes,
their prices for individual stamps are well above the norm.

-- //Steve//