A slice of life ~ Poster Stamps ~ 6 euros

Old April 18th 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default A slice of life ~ Poster Stamps ~ 6 euros

http://cjoint.com/data/euaBIFHZJi.htm

Old April 18th 09, 12:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"rodney" wrote in message
http://cjoint.com/data/euaBIFHZJi.htm

"... shops offer ... flags, SS insignia and ..."

I wonder why do they offer SS insignia in Mussolini's home town, because
these are not directly related to Mussolini. I doubt that German tourists
visit this town.

"... his mausoleum is a local tourist destination, as well as a site of
pilgrimage for Italian Neo-Fascists."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predappio

"SS" originates in Schutzstaffel (German for Protective Squadron) and was a
major Nazi organization in Germany.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

--
Victor Manta

Old April 18th 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
CASACUDOR

On Apr 18, 2:31*pm, "Victor Manta" wrote:
"rodney" wrote in message

http://cjoint.com/data/euaBIFHZJi.htm

"... shops offer ... flags, SS insignia and ..."

I wonder why do they offer SS insignia in Mussolini's home town, because
these are not directly related to Mussolini. I doubt that German tourists
visit this town.

"... his mausoleum is a local tourist destination, as well as a site of
pilgrimage for Italian Neo-Fascists."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predappio

"SS" originates in Schutzstaffel (German for Protective Squadron) and was a
major Nazi organization in Germany.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

--
Victor Manta

Spanish North Africa:http://www.sna-on.postalstamps.biz/

SS insignia are not only for german turists ! collectors are from
around the world, so..
why not to find them also in Mussolini home town?

best regards,
Anton
Old April 18th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"rodney" wrote in message

http://cjoint.com/data/euaBIFHZJi.htm

"... shops offer ... flags, SS insignia and ..."

I wonder why do they offer SS insignia in Mussolini's home town, because
these are not directly related to Mussolini. I doubt that German tourists
visit this town.

"... his mausoleum is a local tourist destination, as well as a site of
pilgrimage for Italian
Neo-Fascists."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predappio

"SS" originates in Schutzstaffel (German for Protective Squadron) and was
major Nazi organization in
Germany.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

SS insignia are not only for german turists ! collectors are from
around the world, so..
why not to find them also in Mussolini home town?

Don't know, eventually ask Wikipedia, that writes about "local tourist
destination" (see above, please).

--
Victor Manta