3 vintage Jukes to sell, prefer one buyer...

Old August 26th 09, 06:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default 3 vintage Jukes to sell, prefer one buyer...

I have a 59 Wurlitzer, a 59 Seeburg, and a 55 Seeburg to sell. All
are in very good condition and play very well. The 59's are both 200
Selections and the 55 is a 100 selection player. I have a video of
one of them on youtube as I was going to sell it on ebay a while back
but never got around to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdbxg5cQmSI
you can see the animation works perfectly, it plays well, only the
coin slot doesn't work as far as I know and it is set to free play.
Obviously, experts will have lots of questions about each box, feel
free to ask... I can get pics/videos of the others for anyone who is
interested. I really love them but am moving from a 1500 sq foot
house to a 400 square foot studio as well as giving up my warehouse
space so they have to go. $7500 for the lot of them. Thanks.

please do not reply to the address listed on this message, I do not
check it very often. please use:

thanks.

Aaron