Safe to buy.

Old May 23rd 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Safe to buy.

At last, slabbed coins from China, the danger of buying a modern copy has
been removed. :-) Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-1876-S-USA-...temZ8423791819

Old May 23rd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

note.boy wrote:
At last, slabbed coins from China, the danger of buying a modern copy has
been removed. :-) Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-1876-S-USA-...temZ8423791819

Read the description.... it tells me all I need to know...
' it was delicate made by the skillful workman in China. '
At least they are being honest about their deception. What bothers me
is that someone else is going to buy it and possibly crack it out and
try to sell it as the real deal. This is one of the reasons I don't
collect this series... and that is a shame.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"coinsusa" wrote in message
ups.com...

note.boy wrote:
At last, slabbed coins from China, the danger of buying a modern copy

has
been removed. :-) Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-1876-S-USA-...temZ8423791819

Read the description.... it tells me all I need to know...
' it was delicate made by the skillful workman in China. '
At least they are being honest about their deception. What bothers me
is that someone else is going to buy it and possibly crack it out and
try to sell it as the real deal. This is one of the reasons I don't
collect this series... and that is a shame.

Also, his broken English is much better than my knowledge of Chinese. But at
least he's honest about where it was made.

Old May 25th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

coinsusa wrote:
note.boy wrote:
At last, slabbed coins from China, the danger of buying a modern copy has
been removed. :-) Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-1876-S-USA-...temZ8423791819

Read the description.... it tells me all I need to know...
' it was delicate made by the skillful workman in China. '
At least they are being honest about their deception. What bothers me
is that someone else is going to buy it and possibly crack it out and
try to sell it as the real deal. This is one of the reasons I don't
collect this series... and that is a shame.

You beat me to a reply. I read the description and thought, "At least
he's admitting it's counterfeit, although not in so many words.

Jerry

Old May 26th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 24 May 2006 18:57:14 -0700, "Jerry Dennis"
wrote:

coinsusa wrote:
note.boy wrote:
At last, slabbed coins from China, the danger of buying a modern copy has
been removed. :-) Billy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-1876-S-USA-...temZ8423791819

Read the description.... it tells me all I need to know...
' it was delicate made by the skillful workman in China. '
At least they are being honest about their deception. What bothers me
is that someone else is going to buy it and possibly crack it out and
try to sell it as the real deal. This is one of the reasons I don't
collect this series... and that is a shame.

You beat me to a reply. I read the description and thought, "At least
he's admitting it's counterfeit, although not in so many words.

Jerry

I thought the same thing, then paused...... Boiler plate for his
other stuff, possibly?
Aram.

Can one open almost anonymous safe deposit box? MFurman Coins 13 May 14th 06 02:31 AM
Safe Deposit Boxes Safe Willy P Coins 18 July 21st 05 03:08 AM
safe storage of old books dh Books 8 January 23rd 04 07:08 PM
Storing book in safe? Alan Lukka Books 7 November 5th 03 09:59 PM
Guaranteed Safe Auction Site Twestl1814b Baseball 0 July 22nd 03 08:12 PM