Old December 29th 05, 11:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money

Default New trend, new business, new year a new beginning

New trend, at start of new year.
"If you want things to work different, you must try a different...whatever..." Does that seem obvious?

Brighten up with this "reading" and attack the money issue with
more gusto!

I am finishing my year 2005 with some regrets and some joy.
For some the year passed has not been "tip top" in their view.
But I believe it has just been very well as the page I shall bring you
that has this statement which I believe wholeheartedly:
"THINGS ARE UNFOLDING AS IT SHOULD" (paraphrased) I invite you to read the whole "poem".. it is not some stuffy stuff but actually
very enlightening.

Then please do look at the 2 programs right at the bottom of the
link. One of them has done extremely well for me already in the
past year and the other is on my POSSIBILITIES list.

to your new year with a zing
Mike Ang
http://mikeang.net/light

--
ps: do not let an opportunity pass if you have the believe that
it will work. You can be amazed at what people have done with

New year, new beginning.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030501061431L8f2PeV5