This Is What We Are Fighting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th 08, 05:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default This Is What We Are Fighting

IN BC, CAN right now, there is the 2008 Telus Skins game. Mike Weir, Fred
Couples, Colin Montgomerie, Camilo Villegas and Greg Norman. We went to the
2006 Skins game in Banff, which is what started this hobby of mine. Anyway,
Jack Nicklaus, John Daly, Norman, Sergio Garcia and Stephen Ames were the
players. I got all the players on 8x10's.
So during the first 9, Monty was out, hit a tree or something. He walks
over to a fan, takes her poster or whatever, signs it and walks to the
others getting them to sign. She was happy, gave him a hug and then the
announcer, a retired PGA player said "That will be on ebay tomorrow morning"
That was the rudest comment I have heard in a long time. That's why we get
hassle when we are just trying to get a autograph...I have been really broke
since then, I could have got lots of $$ for my Nicklaus, but I
didn't....remember Glen Anderson and I-******very frustrating!