GOP favorability: Lowest ever

Old July 1st 08, 10:12 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default GOP favorability: Lowest ever

Too bad he de funded Carter's alternate energy support.
"Uh'm fohseein' ah tiame when thu wuld is run on peanut oil"
Old July 1st 08, 10:16 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Your Messiah will squander every dime he collects in taxes. Not a dime will
go towards this

"debt" you libs have been crying about. He'll send trillions to Mother
Africa while we pay $8 for a gallon of gas.
I could see some monies being earmarked for colourful primitive
murals on the sides of derelict buidings.

Old July 2nd 08, 12:32 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Mike Laight

"MuttonJeff" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 8:39 pm, "Mike Laight" wrote:
"charley" wrote in message

On Jun 30, 11:22 am, Governor Swill wrote:

This is charley's brain on drugs:

You really are an idiot. Conservatives have one TV outlet which is
Fox.....libs have everything else including most print media.....libs
are just stupid and depend on minorities for power....what's funny is
the hierarchy of the democratic party is run by Whites.

You really must be on drugs if you have failed to notice that almost all
media has been bought by, and for the interests of, large corporations.
Large corporations who are run by, and the largest stock owners are
usually,
republicants. No one can seriously call most television, newspaper, and
magazines part of some liberal bias or conspiracy. Why do you think that
democrat administrations and legislators have always fought against
letting
media companies be owned by fewer and fewer companies while republican
administrations, specifically Presidents Reagan, Bush 41, and Bush 43,
have
enacted changes in law so that huge corporations could purchase more and
more media.

Mike

|George Soros is now a republicant??? Ted Turner is now a republicant??

What media companies do either of them own?

Mike

Old July 2nd 08, 12:34 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Mike Laight

On Jul 1, 2:12 am, "Mike Laight" wrote:
"MuttonJeff" wrote in message

(Snip)

|The american people
|held their noses and voted for the lesser of two evils both times.
|Here we go again. You goddamned idiots put all your chips on a ****ing
|half-breed marxist/muslim/america hating racist who's totally
|dedicated to Mother Africa. You kool-aid drinking imbeciles never
|learn. We'll have to listen to 4 more years of you handwringing
|bedwetters crying about how McCain "stole the election from the
|messiah".

How did you come up with this Mother Africa stuff? Obama has never lived
in
Africa. Senator Obama has visited Africa twice (that I recall.) All of the
family members that he has lived with and who are still alive live in the
US.

Is this going to be another smear campaign - Mother Africa?

Mike

|Fact. You kooks call facts "smear". Get used to it. You ain't seen
|nothing yet.

If you "kooks" would stay with facts this country would be a better place.
Why is it "Mother Africa" for someone who was born in Hawaii?

Mike

Old July 2nd 08, 01:17 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 21:12:35 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Too bad he de funded Carter's alternate energy support.

"Uh'm fohseein' ah tiame when thu wuld is run on peanut oil" snip

A B-52H Stratofortress test bed flight here at the Palmdale Flight
Test Center at AF Plant 42 successfully flew all eight engines on
peanut oil for the first time a few months back, with no degradation
in thrust and no increase in turbine blade deposits. The peanut oil
idea came to the brainiacs (I use the term with tongue in cheek)
directly from Carter's alt fuels program.

The US Amry used to have duece-and-a-halfs with Continental multifuel
diesels that were designed to run on peanut oil. That was in the
1960s.

The oil companies put the kibosh on commercial development of peanut
oil shortly thereafter, fearing competition, just like they're fearing
lower sales from hybrid vehicles and have taken control of metal
hydride battery manufacturers to shut down production.

They're ****ting their pants, as they know Bush/Cheney is powerless
now and McCain's a loser, even if he manages to win...which doesn't
look all that likely.
Old July 2nd 08, 01:20 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 05:56:54 -0700 (PDT), MuttonJeff
wrote:

You stupid ****ing kool-aid drinking idiot. Your Messiah will squander
every dime he collects in taxes. Not a dime will go towards this
"debt" you libs have been crying about. He'll send trillions to Mother
Africa while we pay $8 for a gallon of gas. You people are scary. snip

Do you do a lot of methamphetamine? What else could explain these
phantasmagoric paranoid delusions? Do you smoke, or slam it? I hope,
for your sake, you at least use clean syringes, if the latter.
Old July 2nd 08, 01:33 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

A B-52H Stratofortress test bed flight here at the Palmdale Flight
Test Center at AF Plant 42 successfully flew all eight engines on
peanut oil for the first time a few months back, with no degradation
in thrust and no increase in turbine blade deposits.

And you could stir fry vegetables in the galley in flight.
And deep fry tempura battered items. Peanut oil is expensive, but really the
best for those types of cooking.

Old July 2nd 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

On Jul 1, 4:03*pm, "William W Western"
wrote:
Where's Kerry and Dr. Gore??

* * * * * * * * * *The latter is swelling up like a wood tick on a
bloodhound. The former is quite possibly wearing his wife's undergarments
and wearing rouge.

ROTFLMFAO !! That's good !!!
Old July 2nd 08, 01:42 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

On Jul 1, 6:34*pm, "Mike Laight" wrote:
"MuttonJeff" wrote in message

On Jul 1, 2:12 am, "Mike Laight" wrote:

"MuttonJeff" wrote in message

(Snip)

|The american people
|held their noses and voted for the lesser of two evils both times.
|Here we go again. You goddamned idiots put all your chips on a ****ing
|half-breed marxist/muslim/america hating racist who's totally
|dedicated to Mother Africa. You kool-aid drinking imbeciles never
|learn. We'll have to listen to 4 more years of you handwringing
|bedwetters crying about how McCain "stole the election from the
|messiah".

How did you come up with this Mother Africa stuff? Obama has never lived
in
Africa. Senator Obama has visited Africa twice (that I recall.) All of the
family members that he has lived with and who are still alive live in the
US.

Is this going to be another smear campaign - Mother Africa?

Mike

|Fact. You kooks call facts "smear". Get used to it. You ain't seen
|nothing yet.

If you "kooks" would stay with facts this country would be a better place.
Why is it "Mother Africa" for someone who was born in Hawaii?

Mike- Hide quoted text -

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ef=mpstoryview

The ****ing scumbag's loyalties are to Mother Africa !! WTF will it
take to open your myopic eyes FFS??
Old July 2nd 08, 01:48 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

wrote:
[...]

The multi-fuel engines in the deuce and a half were designed to run on
anything you could pump through the fuel line. It would run run on
stovewood if you could force it through the injector pump.Oh yeah.
Exxon still has that 100 mpg carburetor stashed away in an old
warehouse.You kooks have never figured out that if we don't buy
another drop of oil the big oil compnaies could give a ****. The
chinese and India will buy every drop we don't use and they'll thumb
their noses at the environmental kooks and Kyoto while they do it.
They'll continue to grow their economies while the U.S cuts it's own
throat trying to pacify the U.N and the tree hugger's lobby.

Your Lowest Mintage US Coin? Sibirskmoneta Coins 17 October 27th 06 04:03 AM
Lowest grade, ever? note.boy Coins 1 January 12th 06 04:04 AM
What's your lowest mintage coin? LM5403 Coins 18 September 13th 05 06:32 AM
Your lowest mintage? Alan & Erin Williams Coins 57 April 8th 04 08:50 AM