GOP favorability: Lowest ever

Old July 2nd 08, 01:51 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

Default GOP favorability: Lowest ever

On Jul 1, 7:20*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 05:56:54 -0700 (PDT), MuttonJeff

wrote:
You stupid ****ing kool-aid drinking idiot. Your Messiah will squander
every dime he collects in taxes. Not a dime will go towards this
"debt" you libs have been crying about. He'll send trillions to Mother
Africa while we pay $8 for a gallon of gas. You people are scary. snip

Do you do a lot of methamphetamine? *What else could explain these
phantasmagoric paranoid delusions? *Do you smoke, or slam it? *I hope,
for your sake, you at least use clean syringes, if the latter.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ef=mpstoryview

Gotta take care of Mother Africa and all dem bruthas and sistas.
Remember, he's already said we can't drive what we want,where we want,
eat what we want or keep our thermostats where we want because it
isn't fair to those countries that are'nt as wealthy as we are. He'll
take care of that little problem.
Old July 2nd 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

On Jul 1, 7:33*pm, "William W Western"
wrote:
A B-52H Stratofortress test bed flight here at the Palmdale Flight
Test Center at AF Plant 42 successfully flew all eight engines on
peanut oil for the first time a few months back, with no degradation
in thrust and no increase in turbine blade deposits.

* * * * * * * * * And you could stir fry vegetables in the galley in flight.
And deep fry tempura battered items. Peanut oil is expensive, but really the
best for those types of cooking.

So now we not only burn corn as fuel we'll take what acerage that's
left to grow food and start growing peanuts to use as fuel.Hello $10
bread.
Old July 2nd 08, 04:23 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Governor Swill

This is nobody's brain on drugs:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:06:18 -0400, Governor Swill
Feel free to quote anything specific that will make a significant
difference in the next 10 years. Oh yeah, I missed something. He's
for Cap and Trade. This will equal a tax increase on anyone using
energy. That'll help...

Yes, it will help because it will motivate people to use less energy.

Which has done nothing to lower costs. You did notice that our energy
demand is down now, right?

Which was my point. Energy use reduction. I said nothing about
prices other than that reducing them will stall movement away from
fossil fuels. You may not be familiar with my posts to that effect.
I've been supporting $5 gas for a while now.

I must have missed your quote from Obama's site that spelled out the
incentives offered to those who would buy clean air / zero emission
cars.

None needed. Energy prices will see to that.

I see, McCain offering incentives after the building of a zero
emission vehicle is somehow a bad idea, but Obama offering none at all
is a good idea.

Exactly. We don't need tax breaks for efficient cars as long as we
allow gas to continue to go up. Tax breaks/cuts have the same effect
on the budget. Why spend/cut revenue on something the market is
already handling? There are waiting lists for hybrids already.

Another way to accelerate the acceptance of low and zero emissions
automobiles is to tax gasoline. We should add two cents a gallon each
year. Not only will it generate a lot of revenue, it's a tax nobody
will notice. What's two cents when gas is already over four bucks a
gallon? But because of the volume of gas consumed, those pennies
rapidly add up to billions.

With such a revenue source, taxes might be cut elsewhere. I'm not one
to raise taxes much but there are uses for taxes quite aside from
creating revenue and discouraging the use of fossil fuels is one of
them.

Oh, and you missed his rather specific ideas also (but what else can
one expect from a lib). These are topics only. Refer to his web site

http://www.johnmccain.com//Informing...f1468e96f4.htm

for details (since oddly you cited only Obama's web page".

Um, where do you think I got the McCain issue quote, stupid. I got it
from his site. I read that entire page and guess what? It's all
about energy based on combustion technology.

I suggest you re-read the web site because you are incorrect.

I read it, I just consider every word to be bull****. The GOP has
been bull****ting us for forty years and I'm tired of it. Reagan had
the chance to get us off oil in the eighties but he couldn't be
bothered. Today, Bush could be much more proactive about energy, but
he's not. I agree with Obama's positions and plans to get us off oil
in general and reduce fossil fuel use as well. I expect he'll work to
make good on those promises. McCain, like every Republican since
Richard Nixon, is simply telling us what he thinks we want to hear,
but once in office will do as he pleases when not doing as he's told.

We were warned about oil use by the pollution of the sixties and the
embargoes of the seventies. But the GOP spent the eighties getting us
back on oil and imploding all attempts to find alternative energy
technologies.

Now all of a sudden it's "patriotic" or something to not use oil. Even
that's bull****. We wouldn't be having this particular conversation
if gas prices weren't going through the roof.

Instead of deceiving the People, I'm ready for a leader who will tell
the truth and McCain is not the guy who'll do it.

Swill
--
Gobama! Gobama! Gobama! Gobama!
Old July 2nd 08, 04:33 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Governor Swill

This is MuttonJeff's brain on drugs:
On Jun 30, 9:43*pm, Governor Swill wrote:
This is MuttonJeff's brain on drugs:

Because he's a ****ing neocon you ****ing drooling imbecile. If you
bedwetters would run somebody for president that was'nt a ****ing
lunatic maybe Bush would'nt have won two terms. The american people
held their noses and voted for the lesser of two evils both times.
Here we go again. You goddamned idiots put all your chips on a ****ing
half-breed marxist/muslim/america hating racist who's totally
dedicated to Mother Africa. You kool-aid drinking imbeciles never
learn. We'll have to listen to 4 more years of you handwringing
bedwetters crying about how McCain "stole the election from the
messiah".

Maybe if you cocksmokers on the right could manage to nominate
somebody who wasn't a simpleton, Bush would never have been elected in
the first place and the GOP would likely still be in power.

Swill
--
Gobama! *Gobama! *Gobama! *Gobama!

Where's Kerry and Dr. Gore??

Hopefully staying out of politics.

Swill
--
Gobama! Gobama! Gobama! Gobama!
Old July 2nd 08, 04:34 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Governor Swill

This is MuttonJeff's brain on drugs:
The ****ing scumbag's loyalties are to Mother Africa !! WTF will it
take to open your myopic eyes FFS??

Certainly not anything said by morons like you.

Swill
--
Gobama! Gobama! Gobama! Gobama!
Old July 2nd 08, 04:36 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Governor Swill

This is MuttonJeff's brain on drugs:
Exxon still has that 100 mpg carburetor stashed away in an old
warehouse.

BWOOOOOOP BWOOOOOOOP

KOOK ALERT!

BWOOOOOOP BWOOOOOOOP

Swill
--
Gobama! Gobama! Gobama! Gobama!
Old July 2nd 08, 07:59 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Mike Laight

"William W Western" wrote in message
Your Messiah will squander every dime he collects in taxes. Not a dime
will go towards this

"debt" you libs have been crying about. He'll send trillions to Mother
Africa while we pay $8 for a gallon of gas.
I could see some monies being earmarked for colourful primitive
murals on the sides of derelict buidings.

Perhaps you missed this in school but Hawaii is not in Africa.

Mike

Old July 2nd 08, 08:01 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Mike Laight

On Jul 1, 2:12 am, "Mike Laight" wrote:

"MuttonJeff" wrote in message

(Snip)

|The american people
|held their noses and voted for the lesser of two evils both times.
|Here we go again. You goddamned idiots put all your chips on a ****ing
|half-breed marxist/muslim/america hating racist who's totally
|dedicated to Mother Africa. You kool-aid drinking imbeciles never
|learn. We'll have to listen to 4 more years of you handwringing
|bedwetters crying about how McCain "stole the election from the
|messiah".

How did you come up with this Mother Africa stuff? Obama has never lived
in
Africa. Senator Obama has visited Africa twice (that I recall.) All of
the
family members that he has lived with and who are still alive live in
the
US.

Is this going to be another smear campaign - Mother Africa?

Mike

|Fact. You kooks call facts "smear". Get used to it. You ain't seen
|nothing yet.

If you "kooks" would stay with facts this country would be a better place.
Why is it "Mother Africa" for someone who was born in Hawaii?

Mike- Hide quoted text -

|http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ef=mpstoryview
|
| The ****ing scumbag's loyalties are to Mother Africa !! WTF will it
|take to open your myopic eyes FFS??

Oh, I see, it is YOUR Mother Africa. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mike

Old July 2nd 08, 12:19 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

http://www.johnmccain.com//Informing...e8-4008-859f-0....

[...]

You people are scaaaarrry !! God help us is your people get control of
government.
Old July 3rd 08, 12:03 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
MuttonJeff

On Jul 1, 10:36*pm, Governor Swill wrote:
This is MuttonJeff's brain on drugs:

Exxon still has that 100 mpg carburetor stashed away in an old
warehouse.

BWOOOOOOP * BWOOOOOOOP

KOOK ALERT!

BWOOOOOOP * BWOOOOOOOP

Swill
--
Gobama! *Gobama! *Gobama! *Gobama!

It was a joke you ****ing pinhead. Oh, that's right. Liberals have'nt
had a sense of humor since 2000.

Your Lowest Mintage US Coin? Sibirskmoneta Coins 17 October 27th 06 04:03 AM
Lowest grade, ever? note.boy Coins 1 January 12th 06 05:04 AM
What's your lowest mintage coin? LM5403 Coins 18 September 13th 05 06:32 AM
Your lowest mintage? Alan & Erin Williams Coins 57 April 8th 04 08:50 AM