Pressure on NudoFraud®?

Old November 22nd 04, 02:09 AM
DeserTBoB

Default Pressure on NudoFraud®?

The 500% markup scam on NudoFraud Industries®' deck motors has now
dropped to below 100%...imagine that! What's the matter, Noodles?
Can't hang in the "free market/Wally-Fart economy" you Repukes love so
much? LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Why pay Noodles $10 for something you can get at
http://www.ceitron.com/audio/aaacess.html (bottom of page) for $6?
Even if they were the same price, you wouldn't want your hard earned
dollars going to a confirmed frauder and crook like Noodles, now,
would you? Noodles tries to say he's the ONLY source for these
motors, but Steve at CEI has more where THESE came from...at a better
price!

Reduce fraud...punish thievery...end Ebay usury...buy from a REPUTABLE
supplier!

Truth be known, I've fixed a lot of these same motors in 8 track and
cassette appliations simply by opening the shell and cleaning and
lubing the bearings. Brush wear on these is negligible unless you're
running the deck 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, if you're
technically not up to small motor work, this could be the ticket for
you! Compare CEI's $6 to Noodles' $10, and add the factor of having
to deal with a proven dirtbag, and the choice of vendors is obvious!

http://www.ceitron.com/audio/aaacess.html

Scan CEI's online catalog and get your order over $10, and shipping
costs drop in half. Tell 'em DeserTBoB sent you!

HEY NOODLES...KISS MY STARFISH! HA!

dB
Old November 22nd 04, 03:06 AM
fatboy

DeserTBoB wrote:

The 500% markup scam on NudoFraud Industries®' deck motors has now
dropped to below 100%...imagine that! What's the matter, Noodles?
Can't hang in the "free market/Wally-Fart economy" you Repukes love so
much? LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws

eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5733275600&ssPage Name=STRK:MESE:IT

[...]

you forgot to mention the fact that these "generic" panasonic motors cannot
replace the motors in some of these decks because of voltage, torque,
direction, speed, & physical mounting.
so much for nudofraud.

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, WPA, Swen, SoBig, ILOVEYOU,

Windows was created to keep idiots away from Unix.
Old November 22nd 04, 04:03 AM
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:06:52 -0500, fatboy wrote:

you forgot to mention the fact that these "generic" panasonic motors cannot
replace the motors in some of these decks because of voltage, torque,
direction, speed, & physical mounting.
so much for nudofraud. snip

They're a "drop-in" MRO part for Panasonic decks. Some other Japanese
makers used this motor, but not many. He falsely claims that they'll
work on Sanyosaks, and they won't; the 'Saks have a tachyservo on the
rear end that sends speed pulses to the regulator circuit, and thus,
regulates shaft speed. Even if the shell were the same diameter (and
it's not), you'd need a double ended armature to have the speed magnet
wheel driven, and I don't see that, either. He says that he stuffed
one of these into a Superscope. I can just see it now...duct tape,
sheet metal screws, SuperGlue...you get the idea.

That Telex post of his was a corker! "Output transformers"...ROFLMAO!
He wouldn't know what an output transformer was if someone shoved one
up his ass. Like he can "hear" the difference between a 13 KHz and 15
KHz cutoff from a prerecorded cart...SUUURE, he can! What he's
probably hearing is a shrill upper midrange due to ****ed up playback
treble de-emphasis, common with home tape stuff of lower caliber.
Since he doesn't believe in metrics (traslated, "I don't own any test
gear and woudln't know how to use it, anyway."), let him think
whatever he wants...he's known as a fool and a fraud anyway, and this
just further bolsters the position. The bit where he ****s his pants
talking about "image" was hilarious, too! With a little more polish,
he could fit in with the dumbest of the "audiophools," no sweat!

A 12 slice cart toaster...the PERFECT technology for Noodles! Me?
I'd use it as a wheel chock for my truck. WHAT a Rube Goldberg!

dB
Old November 22nd 04, 06:11 PM
trippin28track

DoucheBoB wrote in message . ..
[...]

doucheBag

I thought you had me killfiled ?? What are you doing reading my posts then ??