Sad but glad..

Old February 6th 05, 06:00 PM
RF

"Sam Flanigan" wrote...
Thanks to all who gave their prayers for my mother around christmas time,
but this morning, she passed.

Its hard to believe, she has always been there for us.. its going to be
difficult for quite a while..

She gave up a very nasty fight, thats been going on for many years, but
COPD finally took her life. She was 73, and I have many boxes of
lincolns, including $25 of BU 1984-Ds she saved during the L.A. olympics.
Her thing was errors, and I have many to go thru, that she pulled from
buying rolls at the banks. More BIE's that you would
believe.

The last coin she really observed, was the PCGS PF69CAM Ike I received
from my christmas trading partner, and she thought it was one of the most
beautiful coins she had ever seen..(I have to agree) I have been so busy
caring for her these last few weeks, I have yet to get my trade mailed
out. It will get out soon tho.

Again, thanks for your prayers, but she is now breathing freely again, and
seeing those she has not seen in years.

Sam Flanigan

http://obits.venturacountystar.com/0...flanigan.shtml

I went ahead and posted Mom's Obituary, for those who would like to see
it...
Thanks again everyone for the support you all gave me and my family, and
thanks for the card, Ed.
I didnt expect it, but it was extremely nice of you to send it to me..

Sam Flanigan

Old February 6th 05, 09:06 PM
Edward McGrath

Sam, I went through a similar situation a little over two years ago. The
emotional healing process is a long and painful process. God be with
you. Ed

Old February 8th 05, 05:42 AM
RF

"Edward McGrath" wrote...
Sam, I went through a similar situation a little over two years ago. The
emotional healing process is a long and painful process. God be with
you. Ed

Thanks for the help you have been over this period, it has been tough...
I and my family also appreciate the card you sent. Your really a great
guy..
I am very glad to call you my friend..

Sam Flanigan