Coin swap recieved from Eric--nice!

Old December 15th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bri

Default Coin swap recieved from Eric--nice!

I shipped out Eric's package so I was ripping and tearing and was like
a kid opening a Christmas present. This was for the $10 category.
red MS65 1937 Lincoln
red MS64 1938 Lincoln
red MS65 1938D Lincoln
MS64-65 1946D Jefferson with a die chip on the steps. Close to a full
step--really close- It's a judgement call either way.
MS63 1953 Jefferson
circulated Merc dimes--1917, 1923, 1935, 1941.
hmmm--I would say a fine (??) 1935 Indian head nickel.
IHC's--1888, 1903, 1906--I have no_clue what grades--I don't collect
these but I guess I do now ;-)
Thanks Eric--excellent!

Old December 15th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula

"bri" wrote in
ups.com:

I shipped out Eric's package so I was ripping and tearing and was
like a kid opening a Christmas present. This was for the $10
category. red MS65 1937 Lincoln
red MS64 1938 Lincoln
red MS65 1938D Lincoln
MS64-65 1946D Jefferson with a die chip on the steps. Close to a
full step--really close- It's a judgement call either way.
MS63 1953 Jefferson
circulated Merc dimes--1917, 1923, 1935, 1941.
hmmm--I would say a fine (??) 1935 Indian head nickel.
IHC's--1888, 1903, 1906--I have no_clue what grades--I don't
collect these but I guess I do now ;-)
Thanks Eric--excellent!

Glad you liked your gifts, Brian! I figured I had to send some extras,
because I wasn't sure about those raw Lincolns or the Jefferson. I don't
typically collect these, partly because they're just too difficult for
me to grade. I happen to have a bunch of "BU" Jeffersons in my
collection, but had to go out and buy the Lincolns. The dealer said they
were nice BU coins, but I just wasn't sure, at the price I got them.

Well, Happy Holidays! Can't wait to receive the package from you! I
won't be waiting till Christmas, either!!! ;-)

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Current auctions by mystr-e: