I'm going to kill myself!!!

Old July 11th 06, 07:55 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Kris Baker

Default I'm going to kill myself!!!

I can't go on living any longer! I want to die!!

Help me to die!!!

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Kris
but without getting my floors messy

Old July 11th 06, 08:23 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Lisa Ruby

Kris Baker wrote:
I can't go on living any longer! I want to die!!

Help me to die!!!

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Kris
but without getting my floors messy

Please don't kill yourself. You want to die without making a mess but
you will be putting
yourself into a permanent, burning mess if you go into the presence of
a holy God without being ready. And once you are ready to meet God,
(who is holier than you can even imagine) you will not want to kill
what belongs to Him.

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/...top_index.html

Old July 11th 06, 09:20 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Some Guy

Kris Baker wrote:
I can't go on living any longer! I want to die!!

Help me to die!!!

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Kris
but without getting my floors messy

From the headers:

"Please report problems or inappropriate use to the remailer
administrator at . Identifying the real
sender is technically impossible."

This is probably Bob stalking Kris again.
Old July 11th 06, 09:34 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
unhappy

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:55:09 +0200, Kris Baker wrote:

What is the best way to commit suicide?

It's a very personal choice. Only YOU can decide the best way of killing
you.

but without getting my floors messy

why are clean floors important to you?
Old July 11th 06, 01:19 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
[email protected]

Bob wrote:
Some Guy wrote:

This is probably Bob stalking Kris again.

The best defense is a good offense, eh?
Let's see who prefers to flame while remeaining anonymous........
I prefer to insult Kris right out in the open.
Coming soon: The Best Of Kris Baker Scheisser Films Vol. 5

Their must be a long list of those that don't like this idiot. Count
me in. Talk about elitist arrogance!

Old July 11th 06, 07:14 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Wyle Coyote

Kris Baker wrote:
I can't go on living any longer! I want to die!!

Help me to die!!!

What is the best way to commit suicide?

What are you still doing here?
You died yesterday.

Old July 14th 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Rick Merrill

Kris Baker wrote:

I can't go on living any longer! I want to die!!

Help me to die!!!

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Kris
but without getting my floors messy

get professional help!

failing that, wear a helmet!

failing that, stop crossposting.

Old July 14th 06, 09:21 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Kurt

In article .com,
"MooOutLoud" wrote:

Blast yourself into orbit, jump out of your craft and instant death.

Or throw yourself in front of a glacier and be crushed 3 centuries later.

Old July 14th 06, 10:22 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
Bob

Kurt wrote:
In article .com,
"MooOutLoud" wrote:

Blast yourself into orbit, jump out of your craft and instant death.

Or throw yourself in front of a glacier and be crushed 3 centuries later.

With global warming the time frame would be shortened considerably!
Unless you're a Republican who doesn't believe in global warming, like
our beloved Dubya.

Old July 19th 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books,alt.suicide.holiday
jwolf

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:15:15 -0700, Gospel wrote:

Has anybody helped this poor lady yet?

I would except that I think assisted suicide is illegal where I live.

follow-ups set