Best Novel of Summer!

Old July 14th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
The Masconi's By R.H. Tuttle Jr.

Default Best Novel of Summer!

If you wish to read an exciting book this summer while you are on your
vacation then I suggest, "The Masconi's" By: Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr.!

You will not be dissapointed! This Novel packs a punch if you are looking
for an exciting action packed adventure!

Purchase The Masconi's, By Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. he

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059...357/ref=sr_1_1
/102-0214897-5784118?redirect=true&ie=UTF8

Old July 15th 06, 11:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
John Pelan

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:41:58 GMT, "The Masconi's By R.H. Tuttle Jr."
wrote:

If you wish to read an exciting book this summer while you are on your
vacation then I suggest, "The Masconi's" By: Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr.!

You will not be dissapointed! This Novel packs a punch if you are looking
for an exciting action packed adventure!

Purchase The Masconi's, By Novelist R.H. Tuttle Jr. he

Parts of the book are good and original! However, the parts that are
good are not original, and the parts that are original are not good.
You would be much better off submitting the ms. to THE HAUNTED
RIVER UK.
Mr. Barker is fond of stories that make no sense and loves to produce
picture books. From what I can discern, an llustrated edition of your
work might be just the thing that would have this particular publisher
chortling with glee.

Best of luck!

John
Old July 16th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Shelf Space

http://hitler-symphonies.co.uk/page8.html

Old July 16th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bob

Shelf Space wrote:
http://hitler-symphonies.co.uk/page8.html

So much for your promise to leave this group and move on to greener
pastures.
What happened? Those moderated groups you pined for tossed you out?
We all knew you'd be back but were hoping against hope that, just for
once, you could manage to tell the truth. Oh well...