Jukebox and wireless speakers

Old June 26th 03, 02:09 AM
Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner

Default Jukebox and wireless speakers

i have a set of wireless speakers i used to have hooked up to my stereo so i
can have sound outside

on the stereo they hooked into the tape out which tap should i hook
them to on the juke? the lowest watt tap or the consollete tap?

or should i try it at all??

Jim W

Old June 27th 03, 03:29 AM
Crazy George

Tape out is usually 1 volt across 10K ohms. The consolette tap will likely
have slightly better fidelity, and may not be controlled by the volume
control, but I don't know the nominal output voltage. If you go to the
speaker taps, you may have to go to a higher tap if you aren't playing the
box very loudly inside.

--
Crazy George
Remove NO and SPAM from return address

Old June 27th 03, 07:17 AM
Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner

thanks!

i have it set on the 1 watt tap the speakers themselves have their own
amp it just needs enough to run a signal {the louder the box the louder
the wireless} and i crank it up as much as i can :-) the neighbors love
it!

it seems to work well im looking for a new set of them with a more
powerfull signal i have an older set with a limited range and the base
unit fits inside the box too so one less thing to have to move with the box.

the consolette tap seems to be 8 watts according to the manual

Jim W