Look Who's Back selling Counterfeit Coins on EBAY!

Old February 4th 05, 07:16 AM
Arizona Coin Collector

Default Look Who's Back selling Counterfeit Coins on EBAY!

This seller. "westcoastpawn" is the same seller that was kicked off of
eBay twice before for selling illegal counterfeit and altered coins.

He was originally called "ewholesalers" before being shut down by eBay
in late December, and then returned as "stellarcoins" for a short while
in early January before being reported and closed down again. The name
and phone numbers for "stellarcoins" obtained from eBay and
"westcoastpawn" are EXACTLY the same, both in Phoenix. This guy also
has a phony internet storefront called GRCOINS.

Many, if not most, of the coins being sold by this seller are phony.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwestcoastpawn

"Columbo"

Old February 4th 05, 01:19 PM
Eric Babula

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in
oups.com:

This seller. "westcoastpawn" is the same seller that was kicked off
of eBay twice before for selling illegal counterfeit and altered
coins.

He was originally called "ewholesalers" before being shut down by
eBay in late December, and then returned as "stellarcoins" for a
short while in early January before being reported and closed down
again. The name and phone numbers for "stellarcoins" obtained from
eBay and "westcoastpawn" are EXACTLY the same, both in Phoenix.
This guy also has a phony internet storefront called GRCOINS.

Many, if not most, of the coins being sold by this seller are
phony.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwestcoastpawn

"Columbo"

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to put someone on a 'blocked
Seller' list, in ebaY? I know there's a 'blocked Bidder' list, for
Sellers, but can us Buyers do the same thing, to remind us not to bid on
certain people's coins?

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old February 4th 05, 07:29 PM
Arizona Coin Collector

Nope, but wouldn't it be nice. I keep a list taped above my monitor to
remind me, unfortunately, it's getting too long to easily manage.
There are so many crooks selling coins on eBay it'e almost
unbelievable.

When I imagine a convention of Bay sellers, I visualize the bar scene
on Alderon (SIC) from Star Wars where Luke Skywalker and Obiewan first
meet Hans Solo.

"Columbo"

Old February 4th 05, 08:19 PM
Arizona Coin Collector

Good news! EBAY JUST BOOTED HIM AGAIN - THIRD TIME!

"Columbo"

Old February 4th 05, 11:22 PM
Jack Winger

Jerry,
I see my nickname has stuck.
Now you need to wear an old trenchcoat and smoke cigars.

No meeting for me on Tuesday. I'll be in California on business.

Jack

Old February 4th 05, 11:35 PM
Arizona Coin Collector

LOL! You bet Jack. That cigar thing sure sounds good, had to get them
up in favor of old age. Still not sure I made the right decision.
Jerry