WTB: SCD-1A remote and remote unit

Old February 18th 05, 01:12 AM
thrushguy

Default WTB: SCD-1A remote and remote unit

Hi everyone,
just picked up my first juke, it's not the prettiest but it sounds good.
I've been reading through the google juke archives here picking up tips and
such and thanks for the info. I'm an arcade collector primarily but have
always wanted a juke. Does anyone have the remote unit and remote for an
SCD-1A they'd sell? I have the molex connector just hanging there but no
remote unit for it. If so, please email me with your asking price with
shipping.

thanks, Scott

scott (AT) agelessarcade.com

Old February 18th 05, 01:49 AM
Robert Aker

This thing was actually a garage door/gate control unit. The receivers are
fairly common and you should be able to pick one up. The remote senders are
available new at http://aaaremotes.com/dt4dt31.html

Old February 18th 05, 01:59 AM
thrushguy

Thanks Robert... the receiver attaches to a 6 pin molex connector
correct? I don't have a manual yet but I have one coming in the mail.
Anyone have a receiver?

Thanks, Scott