Ping Frank Schoonover

Old August 13th 05, 06:01 AM
DeserTBoB

Default Ping Frank Schoonover

OK, Frank, my apology is definitely due. I should have never dragged
you into my flame broiling of Charlie Nudo, and I am sorry for that,
and sorry I was rough on you. You didn't deserve that, and it was my
error of judgement. Please accept this, as it is sincere.

dB
Old August 13th 05, 12:03 PM
66FOURDOOR

Just a minute, bought. Let's not mince words here.

You didn't "drag" Frank into it- you LIED about him, you said he's on
to my so-called "scams and frauds". Frank told you right out, THAT'S
NOT WHAT MY AUCTIONS ARE.

You didn't "flame broil" me- you LIED about me- you have been attacking
my Ebay auctions and username now, for over a year.

And you have been using all lies, and you just got caught.

To wit- you have DESTROYED this newsgroup, take one look at this link
to the current page- all your flame posts right down the page.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....8-track-tapes

You owe EVERYONE an apology, and ESPECIALLY Frank and I.

You lied about BOTH OF US. So don't sugar coat is with 50 cent college
words like "error of judgement"- it's a plain simple 7th grade sentence
to diagram:

YOU LIED.

Old August 13th 05, 01:12 PM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:
.... you said he's on
to my so-called "scams and frauds". ... THAT'S
NOT WHAT MY AUCTIONS ARE.

That's exactly what your 'alignment tape' auctions are. You show a
picture of an original and send a copy.

That's also what your 'fraud quad' acutions were. You made copies of
tapes and represented them as originals.

This is why you can't be trusted on anything, Charlie. later, ron

Old August 13th 05, 01:31 PM
66FOURDOOR

You're wrong, Ron.

The picture is of our first model of alignment tapes, which had a black
and white label.

Our newest line of alignment tapes now has a red, white, and blue
label- and has been received quite well by buyers on Ebay, read the
feedback. I have not updated the picture yet as it's simply relisted
each time- all the tapes are identical, there's no need for a new
picture each time.

Here's the feedback- they are going over quite well actually.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

The tapes use a vintage Audiotex alignment program and format.

If you are waiting for me to give away trade secrets about the
alignment tapes, I'm not going to- because there is a secret in
manufacturing an alignment tape- which is why my tapes sell so well and
work so well- as the feedback shows.

And the tapes come with a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, so if the buyer is
not 100% delighted, they can simply return it and get their money back-
that includes shipping cost.

The tapes also ALWAYS came with FREE SHIPPING to the buyer included in
bid price.

After Ebay listing fees, commission fees, paypal fees, shipping cost,
the blank tape, time involved to make one, labelling, the tape is a
DEAL at $10 bid price. The tapes are made as gratis to the 8-track
community, not as a major money-maker. I do this because I like doing
it- not because I have to. I don't need the $5 net (if that) per tape.

so much for your attacks, again- it figures you would be infantile
enough to jump in and assist Bob. He's going down, if I was you, I'd
run. This is only the beginning for him.

Old August 13th 05, 01:34 PM
66FOURDOOR

Bob, do you want to apologize or not ? Because first you post this,
then you post an apology, which is it ?? Below you are ADMITTING you
used Frank S. to get to me- and lied about us both.

Here's your post:

From: DeserTBoB

Who gives a crap? I extracted my "pound of flesh" from you, and now
I'm done with you...period. It's you and Schoonover against the
world, as far as I'm concerned.

Fact is, you destroyed this newsgroup. It's dead, gone, kaput, thanks
to your criminal acts and mental instability. So I used Schoonover to
get your goat again...worked, didn't it? Your one "satisfied
customer" you manipulate to come to your rescue. How pitiable. In
retrospect, I have to apologize to Frank; I shouldn't have dragged him
into your public stoning.

Have a nice life, criminal speed bump. I won a big job next month and
I have to get my machines up to spec, so I don't have the time to
roast and toast and flame broil you anymore. But, figure it this
way...you cheated me out of around around $15, figuring that bogus
"SWTR" VHS dub and one-way postage for that, and two-way postage for
the fraud alignment cart. An insignificant amount to the courts these
days, and there IS no enforcement worth a crap on eBay, anyway, since
that sale you made to me was an illegal "out of auction" sale. You
made restitution for the "alignment cart" fraud (after I outted you as
a fraud, which I found out everyone in here knew already anyway,) but
I still ate the postage on both items. For that $15 loss, I've cost
you around $70-100 in lost sales, lost time and damaged reputation,
which you deserve. Figuring an award of restitution plus my
miscellaneous damages and lost time, that works out to a square deal.
Works for me, and would work for a judge.

Old August 13th 05, 01:42 PM
66FOURDOOR

and what about this, Ron. Do you agree that D-Bob should lie about me
and Frank like he did here ? So you also support this ?

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, ****bag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

From: "frschoonover"
Dear Desert Bob
AS Charlie put it,I am really ****ed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.
I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some

nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.
You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through

Old August 13th 05, 02:28 PM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
and what about this, Ron. Do you agree that D-Bob should lie about me
and Frank like he did here ? So you also support this ?

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

Holy crap! Let it die man. You lied numerous times here, so what?
You're asking poeple to apologize for the EXACT same thing you have
done.
If you want apologies, you have to give them too, there is no other
excuse.

LET IT GO and get back to helping others and discussing your hobby.

I honestly thought I could come in here today and the ADULTS would have
stopped this BS and I would be able to learn more about 8 tracking. I
was wrong.

We are still seeing why this group was destroyed.

Old August 13th 05, 02:40 PM
DeserTBoB

On 13 Aug 2005 05:31:15 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" wrote:

Our newest line of alignment tapes snip

"Our." He's got another rat in his pocket, or something.

****ing fraudster.

Old August 13th 05, 02:40 PM
66FOURDOOR

Ricky- I'm not going to sit here and let Ron attack me and not defend
myself.

That's like saying let me punch you in the face, but don't put up your
dukes, just take the hit.

Talk to Ron and DB- if they stop, I won't have to defend.