Q: Czechoslovak question

Old February 22nd 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

Default Q: Czechoslovak question

I have recently received a stamp from Bohemia / Moravia, Michel 34 (The
Olomouc Holy Trinity -- 2 kcs -- engraved by Karl Seizinger). Do any of you
know where in Michel Böhmen-Mähren is listed? I simply cannot find any such
listings for more details about this stamp. For your information a similar
stamp of 5 kcs was issued for Czechoslowakia, Michel 358.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Mette

Old February 22nd 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Gerhard Reichert

Mette schrieb:
I have recently received a stamp from Bohemia / Moravia, Michel 34 (The
Olomouc Holy Trinity -- 2 kcs -- engraved by Karl Seizinger). Do any of you
know where in Michel Böhmen-Mähren is listed? I simply cannot find any such
listings for more details about this stamp. For your information a similar
stamp of 5 kcs was issued for Czechoslowakia, Michel 358.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Mette

Hi Mette,

Böhmen and Mähren in the German Michel.

kind regards

Gerhard
Old February 22nd 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Czechoslovak question

"Mette" wrote in message
k...
I have recently received a stamp from Bohemia / Moravia, Michel 34 (The
Olomouc Holy Trinity -- 2 kcs -- engraved by Karl Seizinger). Do any of you
know where in Michel Böhmen-Mähren is listed? I simply cannot find any
such listings for more details about this stamp. For your information a
similar stamp of 5 kcs was issued for Czechoslowakia, Michel 358.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Mette

From my Michel Europa-Katalog Ost 1998/99, Inhaltsverzeichnis

Böhmen und Mähren (Protektorat): Deutschland-Katalog,
Deutschland-Spezial-Katalog.

I have none of them.

--
Victor Manta

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old February 22nd 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

"Gerhard Reichert" skrev i en meddelelse
Mette schrieb:
I have recently received a stamp from Bohemia / Moravia, Michel 34 (The
Olomouc Holy Trinity -- 2 kcs -- engraved by Karl Seizinger). Do any of
you know where in Michel Böhmen-Mähren is listed? I simply cannot find
any such listings for more details about this stamp. For your information
a similar stamp of 5 kcs was issued for Czechoslowakia, Michel 358.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Mette

Hi Mette,

Böhmen and Mähren in the German Michel.
__________________________________________________ __

Hi Gerhard,
Thanks! I just found it on my own, and had hoped to be the first to answer
my own question ;-) Deutsche Besetzungsausgaben [German Occupation Issues]
1939/45.

Regards
Mette

Old February 22nd 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

"Victor Manta" skrev i en meddelelse
"Mette" wrote in message
k...
I have recently received a stamp from Bohemia / Moravia, Michel 34 (The
Olomouc Holy Trinity -- 2 kcs -- engraved by Karl Seizinger). Do any of
you know where in Michel Böhmen-Mähren is listed? I simply cannot find
any such listings for more details about this stamp. For your information
a similar stamp of 5 kcs was issued for Czechoslowakia, Michel 358.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Mette

From my Michel Europa-Katalog Ost 1998/99, Inhaltsverzeichnis

Böhmen und Mähren (Protektorat): Deutschland-Katalog,
Deutschland-Spezial-Katalog.

I have none of them.

Thanks, also to you. As you will see from my recent answer to Gerhard
Reichert, I have found it on my own in an old German Catalogue, Michel
1997/1998. How silly of me not to think of that at first :-)

Mette

Question Snoopy Coins 6 March 23rd 06 03:48 AM
Order a Pair and they will change you and who knows what might happen maybe something that should have happened years ago dont question it just do it and then question it because nothing "happens" or "changes" until "we do something" David Goldstein Hockey 0 February 24th 05 02:14 PM
Question regarding eBay Ask Seller a Question James Higby Coins 4 November 21st 04 12:02 AM
Collectors of Czech, Slovak, and Czechoslovak coin/banknotes Dr. Howard M. Berlin Paper Money 0 April 25th 04 03:34 PM
AMI Question! Keith Stelter Juke Boxes 6 December 9th 03 05:09 PM