IP Success

Old March 21st 04, 09:48 PM
Martin Lindblom

Default IP Success

This is my first success post, so here goes.

There was a sci-fi convention in town last weekend which i attended.
signing guests we David Prowse, John Rhys Davies, Dough Bradley and
Bill Johnson.

I allready had David Prowse autograph a few years back so i went for
John Ryhs Davies, had a short conversation with him and got a nice
photo inscribed with "To My friend Martin"

The same convention is appearing in another town april 24-25 and i
will try to attend.
The guest this time a Billy Boyd - Warwick Davies and Ken Kirzinger

I havent collected in many years but this recent IP success has really
got me exited again so i will be posting successes here shortly for
sure!

/Martin
Old March 22nd 04, 03:38 PM
dahoov2

Nice successes! Congrats. Having fun there is cool too. Thanks for
sharing...

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

Weeks Success TRDTRIX Autographs 1 June 27th 05 04:44 AM
First success and display ? LJinFLA Autographs 5 November 27th 03 05:25 AM
First Success in Years! :-) Ryan R. Autographs 0 November 22nd 03 02:59 AM
Weeks Success TRDTRIX Autographs 1 November 3rd 03 10:52 PM
wrestling success OP Autographs 1 October 20th 03 07:46 PM