FYI: ASA-Accugrade files new suit in US District Court

Old January 7th 05, 04:40 AM
Peter T Davis

Argh, how did I get named in there, it's been so long since I've posted to
RCC!
Peter

"K6AZ" wrote in message

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Old January 7th 05, 04:43 AM
Peter T Davis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLAPP

"K6AZ" wrote in message
On 06 Jan 2005 18:24:28 GMT, espam (WinWinscenario)

wrote:

It's done for no better reason than to have a chilling effect on the

criticism.

Bingo!

Old January 7th 05, 05:34 AM
Ed Hendricks

"gogu" wrote in message

I strongly protest!
Why I am not included ?;-)

They are obviously prejudiced against Greeks. :-)

--
©Ώ©¬
~

Old January 7th 05, 10:14 AM
Alan Williams

"note.boy" wrote:

I'm astounded that so many have been named as this must severely weaken
the Hagars' case.

If a couple of people had criticised their grading then OK maybe a
couple of people could be wrong but the fact that they are drawing
attention to the fact that it looks like "everybody" has criticised
their grading is madness by them.

Their legal guy is none too smart it seems as it makes it look like
"everybody is out of step except my boy". Billy

The logic would seem to run this way

1. No one buys my product.
2. Everyone is in Cahoots.

Conclusion: Sue the public.

Alan
'what surgeon general's warning?'
Old January 7th 05, 11:55 AM
f b

gogu wrote:
I strongly protest!
Why I am not included ?;-)
I can't imagine I would be included, but, I can't open PDF so I'll
never know. :-(
Doris
anyone want to sue and receive a farm as payment?

~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Old January 7th 05, 10:01 PM
gogu

Ο "Ed Hendricks" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
"gogu" wrote in message

I strongly protest!
Why I am not included ?;-)

They are obviously prejudiced against Greeks. :-)

That's it !
Racists !:-)

But I *still* want to be included !!!!
I need some extra money ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

--
©Ώ©¬
~

Old January 7th 05, 10:03 PM
gogu

? "f b" ?????? ??? ??????
gogu wrote:
I strongly protest!
Why I am not included ?;-)

I can't imagine I would be included, but, I can't open PDF so I'll
never know. :-(

How can't you open that PDF file Doris ?!
You just need to have the Acrobat reader which is free AFAIK.
Anyway, my reaction when first looked at the names was just this: "maybe
it's OK about the rest, but what the heck has Doris to do with that" ?!!!
I suppose they are mysterious the ways of the Hagar family...

Old January 7th 05, 10:07 PM
Bob Flaminio

gogu wrote:
I can't imagine I would be included, but, I can't open PDF so I'll
never know. :-(

How can't you open that PDF file Doris ?!
You just need to have the Acrobat reader which is free AFAIK.

She's a WebTVer. I don't think there's a PDF viewer for WebTV.

--
Bob

Old January 7th 05, 10:09 PM
gogu

Ο "Bob Flaminio" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
gogu wrote:
I can't imagine I would be included, but, I can't open PDF so I'll
never know. :-(

How can't you open that PDF file Doris ?!
You just need to have the Acrobat reader which is free AFAIK.

She's a WebTVer. I don't think there's a PDF viewer for WebTV.

Aha, I see!
Thanks Bob.

PS
Bloody fast, aren't we ?;-)

Old January 7th 05, 10:35 PM
Edwin Johnston

K6AZ wrote:

On 06 Jan 2005 18:24:28 GMT, espam (WinWinscenario) wrote:

It's done for no better reason than to have a chilling effect on the criticism.

Bingo!

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

I've just got done with a very long phone call. I hate to be the one to break this news,
but apparently anyone who posts to RCC is included as "RCC" in the lawsuit. Everyone
that posts here they can identify apparently will be getting served.

Everyone, be careful of what you post.

Well, I've been out of town for 30 days without internet, so I'll use
this opportunity to be served.
Liberty, equality, fraternity!

Older Accugrade Labels? eXistenZ32 Coins 0 September 4th 04 04:13 PM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Coin World finally reports on the suit K6AZ Coins 47 May 2nd 04 11:02 AM
Interesting case Ned Flanders Coins 1 April 16th 04 10:34 PM
Talking G. W. Bush and Clinton, Non-Talking Top Gun G. W. Bush in Flight Suit Dolls For Sale Donna Dolls 0 December 31st 03 05:42 PM