Does this Morgan seem a little high $?

Old February 23rd 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
BigDog

Default Does this Morgan seem a little high $?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1882-CC-Super-GE...7C240% 3A1318

Is it just me or am I missing something? PCGS lists this @ $775 in
ms64dmpl and $2200 in 65dmpl. Even if it upgrades ?? to the 65 it
still $600 over listed. Does the Bob Goicoechia provenance add that
much value?

Still trying to learn--

BigDog
Old February 24th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Peter[_6_]

On Feb 23, 6:24*pm, BigDog wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1882-CC-Super-GE...-Cameo_W0QQite...

Is it just me or am I missing something? *PCGS lists this @ $775 in
ms64dmpl and $2200 in 65dmpl. Even if it upgrades ?? to the 65 it
still $600 over listed. *Does the Bob Goicoechia provenance add that
much value?

Still trying to learn--

BigDog

Its a ten day listing and 9.8 days have passed with no takers. If
you'd like the coin, offers seem to be invited. As for me, I agree
that it seems high, especially in view of the somewhat hazy photos.
Old February 24th 09, 01:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"BigDog" wrote in message

Does the Bob Goicoechia provenance add that
much value?

I say no way. Someone else... who knows. If they believe it does they most
certainly would outbide me.

Old February 24th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"Peter" wrote in message

Its a ten day listing and 9.8 days have passed with no takers. If
you'd like the coin, offers seem to be invited. As for me, I agree
that it seems high, especially in view of the somewhat hazy photos.

Take a look at the guy's negative feedback. The 90% rating is a bit
(quite?) low and I would be cautious. Read the feedback he leaves for those
who leave him negative or neutral feedback. That cinched it for me. If I
really wanted this coin I would still pass.

Old February 24th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

On Feb 23, 7:33*pm, "PC" wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message

Its a ten day listing and 9.8 days have passed with no takers. *If
you'd like the coin, offers seem to be invited. *As for me, I agree
that it seems high, especially in view of the somewhat hazy photos.

Take a look at the guy's negative feedback. *The 90% rating is a bit
(quite?) low and I would be cautious. *Read the feedback he leaves for those
who leave him negative or neutral feedback. *That cinched it for me. *If I
really wanted this coin I would still pass.

PC-

Good tip! Looked at this guys feedback, and they are pretty damned
rude and hateful. Even if coin wasn't way overpriced, I wouldn't buy
from this seller!

Thanks,
Big
Old February 24th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
don't look

"BigDog" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/1882-CC-Super-GE...W0QQitemZ36013
1692275QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCoins_US_Individual?hash =item360131692275&_trksid=
p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318

Is it just me or am I missing something? PCGS lists this @ $775 in
ms64dmpl and $2200 in 65dmpl. Even if it upgrades ?? to the 65 it
still $600 over listed. Does the Bob Goicoechia provenance add that
much value?

Still trying to learn--

BigDog

Very high price.And,I don't see an upgrade for this one.