an ebay auction with over 670,000 hits on its counter

Old October 31st 03, 04:22 AM
Bob Peterson

Default an ebay auction with over 670,000 hits on its counter

Old October 31st 03, 04:50 AM
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:22:00 -0600, "Bob Peterson"

That's a guy that I would feel very comfortable having over on Sunday
afternoon, watching a football game with, and quaffing a few beers
with. He'd probably fart a lot and not bother saying "Excuse me".

I'm delighted for him. I hope he enjoys his bonanza of now-affordable
tools. I hope he tells his ex-wife "By the way, I sold all those
idiotic stuffed toys and bought a ShopSmith with the money."

Old October 31st 03, 05:55 AM
Bill Krummel

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message

Thanks. I enjoyed the story. And added a hit to the counter. Bill

Old October 31st 03, 10:29 AM
JSTONE9352

Thanks. I enjoyed the story. And added a hit to the counter. Bill

I thought it was fun reading too. Looks
like she may have got the gold mine
in the divorce he got the shaft. At least
he got some money out of the beanie
babies that he mostly paid for in the
first place. $860.00 should buy some
nice tools.

Old October 31st 03, 11:09 AM
oly2059

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message ...
"Bob Peterson" wrote in message

Thanks. I enjoyed the story. And added a hit to the counter. Bill

Very enjoyable & well worth the effort to look at! Thanks for pointing it out!

Bob O.
Old October 31st 03, 04:32 PM
Ken Barr

In article , "Bob
Peterson" wrote:

That URL has been passed around more often than a
doobie at a Grateful Dead concert ... I'm surprized
it isn't over a million hits already ...

(Guilty of adding one hit myself, and at least two
more from emails sent to friends ...)

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
Old October 31st 03, 09:00 PM
John Long

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:22:00 -0600, "Bob Peterson"

This thing was hilarious! My wife and I got a big kick out of it. I
had to read it 3 times, especially the part about the woman he put on
his blocked bidders list.

John
Old November 1st 03, 12:55 AM
TomDeLorey

Up over 750,000 hits now!!!
LOL
TD
..

Old November 1st 03, 01:17 AM
JSTONE9352

That URL has been passed around more often than a
doobie at a Grateful Dead concert ... I'm surprized
it isn't over a million hits already ...

(Guilty of adding one hit myself, and at least two

It's the funniest thing I've seen since the
story of the crazy neighbors from hell
made the rounds about a year or so ago.
I still have that one bookmarked I think.
Old November 1st 03, 06:26 PM
Coin Saver

From: jstone9352

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3146042998

It's the funniest thing I've seen

especially the part about the woman he put on his blocked bidders list

She said: " It is a requirement of eBay as well as unde the provisions of the
U.S. Criminal Cpode that a seller know the authenticity of a trademarked item
s/he is selling."

That's just plain conjecture.

8-/
Coin Saver