Worst Cheap Pens (was: Pelikan M1000 - How many drops...)

Old April 12th 07, 03:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

Default Worst Cheap Pens (was: Pelikan M1000 - How many drops...)

In ,
LarryW wrote:

"Brian Ketterling"
wrote in message
ink.net...
In ,
LarryW wrote:

I keep wondering if the pen I am thinking of, I am confusing for
something else. I cetainly remember the name Wearever. It may be the
other that cost a whole dollar. Maybe the 29¢ paper cutter has a
different name that eludes my mind...

Your memory serves you correctly . One of your paper-cutters apparently
passed through eBay's gut a couple of days ago, still sealed in its
blisterpack. The pen is a dark green plastic lever-filler with a steel cap,
and the red-, yellow-, and black-on-white card reads:

WEAREVER
29¢
Supreme
FOUNTAIN
PEN

AS ADVERTISED IN
Reader's Digest

- STAINLESS STEEL
SMOOTH WRITING
PEN POINT
- VACUUM SEALED
INNER CAP

Does that ring a tinny bell?

Brian

Old April 12th 07, 07:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Lawrence of Utopia

"Brian Ketterling"
wrote in message
link.net...
In ,
LarryW wrote:

"Brian Ketterling"

wrote in message
ink.net...

--

YEP..... sounds like the world's cheapest retro pen of all time....

OTOH - I keep seeing all these cheap "disposable" fountain pens. What
are they about? I figure it is a cheapo pen that can not be refilled.
Still I have head comments that they write half-way well (?) -LarryW