Bolivian Stamps ID

Old October 29th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Treacan

Default Bolivian Stamps ID

Can't find these in the Scott Catalog.
Ben

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../CF/CLB-QQ.jpg

Old October 29th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Treacan wrote:
Can't find these in the Scott Catalog.
Ben

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../CF/CLB-QQ.jpg

Your first problem is that you have the wrong country :-)) Correcting
that little hiccup, ...

SG doesn't have a picture, but I think the left-hand one is from an
agriculture and industry set of 1956-58, SG 881. One of the difficult
sets in which the stamps have various designs and sizes.

The right-hand one is from the air mail set of 3-15 Nov 1945, No 625 in
SG. I think Scott puts air mails at the end of the country.

Both minimal value.

Chris

Old October 29th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Treacan

Columbian of course that what I meant sorry but I still can't find
them. The one on the left is Department de Caldas. The one on the right
is a Sodreporte Aereo and not listed in Scott under that heading.
Ben

Old October 29th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

I concur Chris,
SG881 10c brown and blue coffee (fr set of 26)
SG625 20c green san sebastian fort (fr set of 11) not back of book in SG.
I have no cross ref to scott

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 29th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

These Colombia issues a Scott 652 from a definitive set of 1956 and
Scott C137 from an air mail set of 1945.