Charlie Nudo, CHRISTIAN!

Old August 10th 05, 03:05 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Default Charlie Nudo, CHRISTIAN!

What a nice Christian he is. Enjoy!

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Gee, what a bargain
Date: 16 Dec 2002 17:57:01 -0800

PB, you make a brave noise, too bad your bark is worse than your
bite...

You were rambling on here about the "gods of country", some guy who
lived in Maryland, made a jackass out of YOU. I sat back and watched,
let me tell you, you looked pathetic.

How old are you, Mr. "Grad Student" ?? 26 ?? You're not even done
tittin' and hairin' yet. You were riding a friggin tricycle when I
was playing 8-tracks in a '70 Chevelle.

You're nothin but a little ****in girl in my book- next thing we know,
you'll be threatening to leave the NG again, and try to get everyone
to beg you to stay again...that was pathetic too.

I don't have much respect for guys like you, who need friends to go
after people on the net. Real manly...while you're behind your
computer...

Lawyer, MY ASS. You couldn't pass the bar if your life depended on it.

BTW, who paid for your Law Schooling ?? Surely not you...daddy and
mommy maybe ?? You're nothing but a spoiled little rich kid I'd
wager...born with a silver spoon.

Put that in your pipe, and smoke it for a while...so does your asshole
hurt now, pussy ??

OH, BTW, thanks for the free Akai AC motor...grow the **** up, and we
can be friends. Otherwise, do yourself a favor, you have some good
traits too, so don't **** with me.

Old August 10th 05, 03:10 PM
tripping28track

WQMA 1520 8-track radio show- tune in !

Monday and Thursday afternoon next week !

Old August 10th 05, 05:13 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Old August 10th 05, 10:08 PM
66fourdoor

..

Old August 10th 05, 11:08 PM
DeserTBoB

Bring your battery operated power drill and help us put some holes in
Charlie Nudo's head!

Old August 11th 05, 03:13 AM
66fourdoor

Does this mean it is your intention to attack and defame the upcoming
8-track live radio show next week ?

aren't you a moderator on the "8trackheaven" site ?

if so, why would you defame the radio show ?

are your friends Malcolm Riviera and Dan Gibson of the track shack ?

are you merely doing this to promote Dan Gibson's 8-track business from
friendly competition ?

answer the questions.

Old August 11th 05, 03:24 AM
DrNoose

66fourdoor wrote:
Does this mean it is your intention to attack and defame the upcoming
8-track live radio show next week ?

aren't you a moderator on the "8trackheaven" site ?

if so, why would you defame the radio show ?

are your friends Malcolm Riviera and Dan Gibson of the track shack ?

are you merely doing this to promote Dan Gibson's 8-track business from
friendly competition ?

answer the questions.

Pssst Charlie, c'mere and let me let you in on a little secret. It is my
wife's business. How many times have I told you that? Remember, when you
bought carts from us? Remember how you dealt with her? Well, maybe you
don't remember, so let me tell you again. It is Kate's Track Shack, not
Dan's Track Shack. What a big man you are bad-mouthing a woman and her
business. And trust me...you are no competition.

DrN
Old August 11th 05, 03:38 AM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:24:19 -0500, DrNoose
wrote:

Pssst Charlie, c'mere and let me let you in on a little secret. snip

Dan...you have to hit his head with a 50# sledge to get his attention.
Remember, he's "not quite all there!"

And trust me...you are no competition. snip

....and there you have it, folks! The most reputable 8 track dealer in
the country considers Charlie Nudo "no competition!" Must be a
reason, eh, Noodles?
Old August 11th 05, 01:57 PM
cricket

oh really ? we'll just see about that...next Thursday...

you can't explain this, my Ebay feedback, over 1000 and a powerseller

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

you don't here me saying "go see Dan Jobin" for deck sales and repairs,
like Dan Gibson does...

that post by Dan said a mouthful- he knows diddley about tape decks !

(laughter...)

Old August 11th 05, 02:36 PM
DeserTBoB

On 11 Aug 2005 05:57:03 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

oh really ? snip

Oh really!

you can't explain this, my Ebay feedback, over 1000 and a powerseller

Easy. You BULLY dissatisfied buyers into leaving you positive
feedback, and failing that, try to con them by offering rebates and
refunds. Your feedback is a sham.

LICK it, CRICKET!