FS: VINTAGE BICYCLES - (LIST, REDUCED)

Old January 1st 04, 05:51 PM
Menotomy

Default FS: VINTAGE BICYCLES - (LIST, REDUCED)

FS: VINTAGE Bicycles (New List and REDUCED)

US Funds Only. US Shipping Only. Shipping costs between $25 and $55, depending
on how far you are from Boston.

See pictures, descriptions and details on our site:

http://OldRoads.com

Prices are negotiable!
Send email with City, State and Zip Code for a shipping quote.

Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
PO Box 2864
Acton, MA 01720

* 1961 Schwinn Jaguar Mark IV Male 3-speed. Horn tank, racks, loaded. $749
* 1963 Phillips Male 3-speed, built in Nottingham, England. $125
* 1966 Robin Hood Female 3-speed built in Nottingham, England. $110
* Schwinn World Tourist Female 5-speed. $95
* 1971 Schwinn Continental Male 10 speed, built in Chicago, USA. $99
* 1978 Huffy Sweet Thunder (great original condition but quite ugly from the
factory) $110
* 1955 Raleigh Sports, built in Nottingham, England. Rear dynohub. Many unique
features $395
* 1972 Raleigh Grand Prix Male 10-speed. Simplex. Original docs. $125
* 1952 Raleigh Sports Male 3-speed. Made in Nottingham, England. Enclosed
chaincase. $325
* Low Lemon (Custom) 3-speed Stik Shift $333
* 1973 Schwinn Sting Ray Fair Lady $109
* 1966 Columbia Playbike "88" (musclebike) $175
* 1960 Armstrong. Male 3-speed $89
* War Era Raleigh. Male 3-speed. $75
* 1983 Schwinn Pixie. $49
* VRROOM tricycle. $20
* 1970s Pedal Power Folding bike. $75
* Puch 190 Male 12 speed. $49
* War Era (WWII) Civilian Dayton $99
* Brand New Lowriders
* Brand New DeLuxes
* Brand New Musclebikes
* Brand New 26 inch Balloon Tire "Menotomy High Tide" with 25 inch monkeybars

See pictures, descriptions and more details on our site:

Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
http://OldRoads.com

Prices are negotiable!
Send email with City, State and Zip Code for a shipping quote.

For Payment:
A personal check is fine, though we need to wait for it to clear.
A money order is fine and we do not need to wait for that to clear.
We take credit cards through PayPal. (We use their secure servers for
processing)