I GOT ONE !!!!

Old October 23rd 06, 04:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
testing

Default I GOT ONE !!!!

i can't believe it ! i finally got a new TTM auto..... ok, i had a couple
previous -- all autopen or pres

anyway,

Katee Sackoff - Battlestar G - using the Canadian address that I've
complained about grin

Very cool

.......there is hope afterall

latr

Old October 23rd 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Very nice indeed! Glad you got something legit. It's a good feeling
no?

Old October 24th 06, 03:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
testing

yeah... considering i sent out about 25 to 30 3 time !!!!

its annoying when i send to known canadian sites... being in canada, and
not getting anything, but watch others from away contionually get replys
8-(

i used to do really well.

ah donno.

this was nice though

jim

Old October 24th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

It happens to all of us. I sent off a ton August through October and
low reply rate. It's gone way down in the past few years. Used to be
at least half responded. It is frustrating...

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:17:32 GMT, "testing"
wrote:

yeah... considering i sent out about 25 to 30 3 time !!!!

its annoying when i send to known canadian sites... being in canada, and
not getting anything, but watch others from away contionually get replys
8-(

i used to do really well.

ah donno.

this was nice though