Sorry, folks...we tried.

Old August 14th 05, 04:06 PM
DeserTBoB

Default Sorry, folks...we tried.

Looks like alt has turned into what 11 meter CB did in the '70s...that
is, a free-for-all, unregulatable cesspool for whackos, trolls and con
men. Can't reliably kill alt groups anymore, so I'll just leave, and
anyone who stays can battle or ignore the NudoTroll however they
please.

dB
Old August 14th 05, 04:39 PM
66fourdoor

DeserTBoB wrote:
Looks like alt has turned into what 11 meter CB did in the '70s...that
is, a free-for-all, unregulatable cesspool for whackos, trolls and con
men. Can't reliably kill alt groups anymore, so I'll just leave, and
anyone who stays can battle or ignore the NudoTroll however they
please.

dB

what a joke !

see this WWW link, and you'll see this person DESERTBOB has been
posting flame posts for the last 2 pages of titles

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....8-track-tapes

now he wants to KILL the group, because it is a HUGE EMBARASSMENT to
him.

He was recently caught in LIES about an EBay seller as well, and Bob
was outed as the lying troll that he is, read below"

He basically LOST a year long flame war in alt.8-tracks, and now wants
the site nuked because he's a sore loser.

supporting post below- this post split him

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

From: DeserTBoB
On 11 Aug 2005 06:00:09 -0700, "cricket" wrote:
My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, ****bag. I PAY for my stuff, just like
everyone else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even
HAVE! Even Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now,
Noodles!
LICK it, CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

From: "frschoonover"
Dear Desert Bob
AS Charlie put it,I am really ****ed off at you for telling those lies
here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo and I will always
be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's.
I am going to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T
YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL
AS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some

nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group.
You know DB,if I had my way,you will no longer be in this group.That's
the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through

Old August 14th 05, 06:27 PM
66FOURDOOR

call me anytime you're man enough Bob

1-570-788-4115

you're attempt to nix this group failed

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9dc51dd81170f7

they are laughing at you over there, and calling you a whiner